IGNORED

Cathay Pacific Sale US to BKK

Lumbai5

I just got back and can not go again til August but I recieved this email today and now I am tempted...

Take advantage of January's Deal of the Month and fly for as low as $748* roundtrip from Los Angeles, New York (JFK) or San Francisco to any of the following popular destinations: Bangkok, Manila*, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei and Kuala Lumpur.

From visiting the floating market in Bangkok to exploring the famous Jade Buddha Temple in Shanghai, there is something for everyone with our January Deal of the Month. And you can continue to earn Asia Miles with this offer.

The offer is only available for purchase online at our website until January 31, 2008, 11:59pm PST (or until deemed sold out) for outbound travel between February 15 - March 15, 2008.

With the addition of our 3rd daily flight from New York (JFK) and 2nd daily flight from San Francisco, flying to Asia just got more convenient!

http://www.cathayusa.com/dotm/dotm.asp?CMP...ws&ATT=dotm

I hope someone out ther can take advantage......

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

Thanks for the post Lumbai!!

Though not coming from USA, I am able to take advantage of Cathay Pacific's great rates!! I'm saving about 200 bucks on a flight from Korea in May!!! Happy Happy me! More moolah for massages!

:P

Roil.

Change is Eternal.

Good airline, the only thing is you have to stop in Hong Kong for all your Asian destinations but I always experienced good service confort and puntuality

Thx 4 the info

That is the exact deal I just bought. But keep a look out on United there are fares as low as 804.00 from Los Angeles to Bangkok.