IGNORED

Motorcycle Headgear

Posankka

Is there someplace I can buy a decent motorcycle helmet in Patts that is close to the beach area? (Soi 1- 12, Walking Street, second rd., or anywhere in Jomtien)

Also, what size helmet would a small Thai chick wear ( 5' 1", 100 lbs.)

Is there someplace I can buy a decent motorcycle helmet in Patts that is close to the beach area? (Soi 1- 12, walking street, second rd., or anywhere in Jomtien)

Also, what size helmet would a small Thai chick wear ( 5' 1", 100 lbs.)

give me some love ppl

Never really looked. You migh6t try some of the motorbike shops on 3rd Rd or the ones on South Pattaya Rd opposite Tukcom.

Testicles

Never really looked. You migh6t try some of the motorbike shops on 3rd Rd or the ones on South Pattaya Rd opposite Tukcom.

Thanks Shuggy!

If they weren't so bulkly, i'd bring some from home.

Thanks Shuggy!

If they weren't so bulkly, i'd bring some from home.

Its just a guess but i reckon they will be cheaper in Thailand. As for size, you'd probably be better of taking her with you to try it on.

Testicles

any motorbike shops sells them, i couldn't choose the model i wanted, i was just lucky to get a helmet that fits. 850 baht for a decent one, 450 baht for a ladies decent one.

On my third trip i brought one from england 5000 baht and i left it behind.

p.s dont go to big c for one as they are all one size in there.

You can buy motorbike helmets anywhere, there are plenty of places just of walking st on second Rd and also up near Tukcom. I bought my helmet about a year ago for 1000baht and its same style as most of the motorbike taxi drivers wear with the pull down viser.

Helmets generally cost between 250baht-1200baht depending on the style and quality, i suggest getting a fairly decent one if you plan on staying a long time...

"Talk to Jesus"