IGNORED

Hotel's swimming pool

piero

I've booked the Beverly Plaza later on this month which also has a pool, Don't think it is listed in your pics, web site below anyway.

Good list/pics !!

Beverly Plaza Web Site - Click Me

Me and 3 friends arrived at Beverly Plaza tired and jet lagged, i had a cool shower to wake me up. When i came out the shower the manager was in my room arguing over a bottle of water saying that we had drank it but not payed for it. We had literally just arrived at the hotel, i was totally confused and to be honest a bit scared. I think the manager was a hardcore druggy. We had 3 weeks accomidation there but 1 of my mates didn't want to stay there because of this inccident, we all felt the same. So we moved hotels somewhere in central patts. Don't let him scare u off :GiveBeer1: , I felt like killing him thats how pissed i was :) fucking smack hed

I know this post is about hotel swimming pools but to me the pools at View Talay condos 2a and 2b have to be up there with the best in Pattaya/Jomtien.

Wow...nice job with listing all those pools. I stayed at the Mercure last October and your picture is spot on.

One thing...

Ofter doing all this work, do you have a favorite?

:GiveBeer1:

Wow...nice job with listing all those pools. I stayed at the Mercure last October and your picture is spot on.

One thing...

:unsure:

I would like to say, the nicest i see is the swimming pool of the Sheraton, also the best hotel in town. I also like the pool of the Windy Inn.

One thing...

:P

Here the pool of Mike Mall

mikedotpoolcopieva0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Here the photos of most swimming pools of the hotels in Pattaya http://www.pattayaone.com/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=2

great job Piero...really gave me a chance to get to the important things in a hotel.A good pool is very important.It would take hours of searching to find the right hotel with a good pool.You made it easy!Last year stayed at the Flipper Lodge and just loved their rooftop pool.The food was great and fairly priced and the view from the roof was incredible.My room was just down the stairs and all my extended dates loved the location.Unfortunatly their rates have gone up and so I won't be staying on soi 8 this time.All my lodgings have not been booked so I'll use your pics to make a decision when I get there.MM