Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Buying a New Honda PCX 150

stillakid

I plan to buy a new Honda PCX 150 in about 2 months.  I will be living in Udon Thani but I imagine I can have it shipped from another city to Udon if I get a good deal out of town.

Any suggestions from BM's about the current prices, best dealer and how to get the best price.

I have decided to buy the PCX because I have ridden the Nuovo, Click, Scoopy, Wave  and others and the PCX seems to fit my needs the best.

Thanks in advance.

Stillakid

I would suggest buying the PCX in Udon Thani and get it registered there I wouldnt think that there would be a lot of difference in price between Pattaya and Udon, Go on to the Udon Thani forums and aske around there and I am sure that you will get the information that you require.

I would suggest buying the PCX in Udon Thani and get it registered there I wouldnt think that there would be a lot of difference in price between Pattaya and Udon, Go on to the Udon Thani forums and aske around there and I am sure that you will get the information that you require.

I agree with this BM, but if you decide to buy in Pattaya I like the dealer across from Tuk.Com.  His price is 76,000.  Just bought one in March...love it.  You can ship bikes via buses or the Post Office.  I've shipped 3 bikes via the Post Office.  For a PCX about 2,500 at a guess, maybe more so that would defeat your purpose of price hunting.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Robert Heinlein

Buy the bike where you will be living.  There is basically no negotiating price.  If you get it for a few baht less and have to ship it --it makes no sense.  The PCX is a great bike and I rented one to try it. but I ended up with Sym 300 GTI which is a maxibike that is awesome!

I bought one in Surin May 2012 and paid 69,000, at the time i was quoted 81,000 in Patts so i saved a few quid. Then had a friend who shipped down in his pick up.

If you drain the gas tank they will let u put it in the luggage container of the bus for about 400 baht...ship it with you.

Archived