Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ladyboy Pickpocket Gang Arrest

Pattaya Daily News

pdn228.jpg
4 ladyboy suspects were arrested after pickpocketing a Korean male at a parking lot. After pickpocketing the Korean, they escaped with a Toyota car.

PATTAYA – June 23, 2013 [PDN]; At 04.00 AM, police officers of Pattaya City police station were informed that foreign tourist was plundered or pick pocketed by a group of transexuals or also known as ‘Ladyboys’. It was reported that they escaped on a Toyota Vios car, Pattaya City police officers informed all traffic police officers via radio to keep an eye out for the suspect’s car.

pdn315.jpgpdn412.jpg

Soon after receiving the report about the Toyota Vios car, traffic police were able to chase down and stop a car that as described. Within the car, police found 5 ladyboys, after they were stopped, the Korean man went to see the car. He then confirmed that the police captured the right car and suspects. The 5 ladyboys have now been taken to Pattaya police station for further questioning and prosecution.

From further questioning and investigation, police found out that the ladyboys were aged from 22 to 30, all confessed that they did pick pocketed the Korean tourist, who was later identified as 26 year-old Mr. Han Hyun Gyu. He said that the ladyboys approached him, but as they were talking, he wasn’t aware that his shoulder bag was being opened and plundered. Soon after the ladyboys got Mr. Han’s money, they ran to the car that was waiting for them and swiftly escaped.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Amnoychai Malila
Photo : Amnoychai Malila

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Title correted. Thanks.

And WTF is with LBs and pickpocketing? It seems every pickpocket story involves LBs.

Guess they get a lot of knock backs. Maybe they feel there time is worth more

I saw one ladyboy in BKK chase a guy down cause he took a photo of her

She wanted 100 baht and wasn't going to take no for an answer

Anyway I try to avoid and admire from afar less hassle

i meet them after sek loso live show in Marine at 5am , few days ago...they stay near an ATM, and tell me; u enjoy the show now u have to pay! WTF.. Of course i say no, one to want take the money another punch me in the face. So here we go, 5 am, 5 ladyboy and i fighting in WS. Look like fuckin bad movie...I still have one stiletto...

Archived