IGNORED

Son of Bangkok 'Mafioso' Threatens Lawsuit Against Ex-Girlfriend after beating her

asmodeus

Shes a cutie though :)

http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM01UZ3hPVGd4Tmc9PQ==&catid=03

By Khaosod Online

21 June 2013, Last upated at 19:24 GMT

Son of Bangkok 'Mafioso' Threatens Lawsuit Against Ex-Girlfriend

(21 June) The son of a famous businessman widely known for his underground influence admitted he had indeed physically assaulted his ex-girlfriend who sought help from police about the abuse, but added that he is considering a lawsuit against her for tarnishing his reputation by speaking out.

Previously, a 21 year old woman, who had not disclosed her real name, appeared alongside a representative from a women protection foundation in a press conference detailing the physical abuses that she allegedly suffered during her relationship with Mr. Boonyasit Thammarojpinit, the son of Mr. Pairat Thammarojpinit aka Por Pratunam.

Sounds like a hell of a guy.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

Sadly, Says a lot about domestic violence...read somewhere it affects about 30% of all couples there, I.e the woman....maybe part of the reason so man of them consider farangs a good alternative

Archived