IGNORED

Bay Breeze? /Lek Hotel Nautical or Honey Inn

easygoing

Hi guy,s

I need some help please on choosing a hotel in Pattaya

I have stayed at the Bay Breeze a couple of times but it is really getting

a bit tired to say the least

But I find it good for hoping down to the local 7eleven for short timers,

also there is a bar just beside it called the Cool Room which is run by a Liverpool guy called Ronnie

which I like no girls there and no thumping music

Anyway I was thinking of on this trip stayin in either of the following for a change

The Lek hotel

The Nautical Inn

The Honey Inn

Any advice gratfully accepted on the above

Cheer,s

Cheap hotel rates

I stay at Nautical Inn some years ago, in the new bulding, quiet, large garden and great location, it's one of the first hotel in Pattaya, 1961 ! Last year i stay at Honney, was just renovated, i like it so much, i was "in love" with this hotel, great quality for 600 bahts ! So, both are good choice, under 1000 bahts. I also like the J house, right on beach House near Royal Garden Plaza.

peiro have you anymore info about honney inn just booked. also i would recommend sabi lodge stopped ther in dec 07 good hotel excellent but over 2500 baht a night

I can says rooms on the back are quiet, a pool will certainly open on the parking area, here my photos of october 2007

A friend stay on Sabai lodge on december 10 to 16 in sabai Lodge and he pay 1550 bahts, maybe 2500 bahts are for Sabai wing area.

• 4 months later...

Honey Inn dont have a Pool anymore ! Bay Brezze is a shity dirty hotel ....

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

I did write a threat about the Lek Villa hotel, it`s a hotel that excists only 2 or 3 years and I was sattisfied by the service and the really nice pool from this hotel. The rooms where great and the restaurant had a very good service as well.

The webside is still under construction http://www.lekvilla.com but if you like to see a little bit more, just click on the link down this reply.

I did write a threat about the Lek Villa hotel, it`s a hotel that excists only 2 or 3 years and I was sattisfied by the service and the really nice pool from this hotel. The rooms where great and the restaurant had a very good service as well.

The webside is still under construction http://www.lekvilla.com but if you like to see a little bit more, just click on the link down this reply.

Here are a few photo`s of the pool. :Good_Job:

Resized_101_0610.JPG

Resized_DSC00201.jpg

Resized_DSC00180.jpg

Guest papalazarou

You might also want to conside the Intown Holiday hotel, which is situated just before the Honey Inn coming from 2nd road. I used to stay at the Bay Breeze but changed to the Intown because I felt it was generally better. I won't elaborate on that as it's been 7 years since I last stayed in the Bay Breeze and things may have improved but you should definitely consider the Intown. I don't stay there anymore but that's because they don't have wifi and the shower water pressure is crap in many of the rooms but it has a nice rooftop pool and the price has always been competitive. The Intown Beer Bar is also one of my regular early morning drinking holes.