IGNORED

picture upload

jogon

So if i wanted to upload pic of myself to the pic to name thread can i just upload it or do i have to get another software then link it or am I talking a load of shit :22600584-Th:

Click on browse, it will open a box in your pc, then find the pic you want (better if its already resized )

then click upload, once uploaded click + in the drop down box & the attachment will go in yourpost.

Have a trial & error go you'll get there.

Moving to techinal issues

• 2 years later...

Pic Uploader is not working today for me, What I am doing wrong??

Same here - appears to upload whole file size but doesn't complete and go to Add to Post/Delete - and it isn't there in Preview.

BTW - I also have this Q. I've sent it to two Mod's but haven't had an answer yet. Anyone else know?

It used to be that after uploading pics you could click on 'add to post' and place them wherever you chose, plus you could see where they were from the 'attached image' ref.

Then it changed and the pics dropped straight in at the end regardless of the 'add to post' button, only you couldn't see where they were so you couldn''t manipulate them or build text around them. I thought it was a glitch.

Then for one glorious spell a couple of days ago it reverted to the original way (following a spell when you couldn't u/l).

Now it's back to the second way again.

Do you know why and what is the ultimate intention?

Or am I doing something wrong?

mouse.gif.00a707d30565699b15838265572acd33.gif

Same here - appears to upload whole file size but doesn't complete and go to Add to Post/Delete - and it isn't there in Preview.

BTW - I also have this Q. I've sent it to two Mod's but haven't had an answer yet. Anyone else know?

It used to be that after uploading pics you could click on 'add to post' and place them wherever you chose, plus you could see where they were from the 'attached image' ref.

Then it changed and the pics dropped straight in at the end regardless of the 'add to post' button, only you couldn't see where they were so you couldn''t manipulate them or build text around them. I thought it was a glitch.

Then for one glorious spell a couple of days ago it reverted to the original way (following a spell when you couldn't u/l).

Now it's back to the second way again.

Do you know why and what is the ultimate intention?

Or am I doing something wrong?

Same here. And I have some great photos I'm trying to upload to Thai Girls Uncut board.

Same here. And I have some great photos I'm trying to upload to Thai Girls Uncut board.

I try to use Explorer Firefox or Chorme but i've got the same results ... uploader do not work.

We are having some problems with the forum software at the moment. One of the issues is that some people are experiencing difficulties uploading pics. We are aware of this and are working on getting things back up and running as soon as possible. Please bare with us and hopefully we will have things back to normal soon.

Testicles

• 3 months later...

Hello guys

There are always trouble for to upload pics ....

Mabvlox