IGNORED

My mate has gone to Pattaya 9 times in 32 months

T-Bone 12

I went to Pattaya for the first time in Aug 2010 and fell in love with the joint and told my mate about it and well have i opened a can of worms. He has come here 9 times in 32 months and will be back in 2 months with me. Can anyone else match this for regular visits? 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing you have opened the can of worms, I will add my 2 cents worth. Although there is always someone better off. When I am working, I come to Pattaya every 26 days, for a holiday of 9 days. so that's, 10 / 11 times a year. But I should add, that I have to work those 26 days I not here...!! Although when I not working, I live in pattaya, and so far in the last 40 months I only worked for a total of 9/10 months.

fuck me, im in the wrong job

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Visit to Patts is getting fewer than before but had 7 entries to the kingdom last year and 4 so far this year.....next in 5 days :GoldenSmile1:

:LOL2: He is a lucky fucker.. 

Come 4 or 5 times a year used to be a bit more but still fitting in.my Trips so cannot grumble

Been back 8 days after nearly a Month away has been the Second Trip this year and back again in 95 days so as i said cannot grumble but wish it was more

Ghosty

Seeing you have opened the can of worms, I will add my 2 cents worth. Although there is always someone better off. When I am working, I come to Pattaya every 26 days, for a holiday of 9 days. so that's, 10 / 11 times a year. But I should add, that I have to work those 26 days I not here...!! Although when I not working, I live in pattaya, and so far in the last 40 months I only worked for a total of 9/10 months.

do you need someone to carry your toolbag? I will work for minimum wage  :GoldenSmile1:

In the first 2 years of coming here (and before moving here) I probably came about 10 times....:D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

do you need someone to carry your toolbag? I will work for minimum wage  :GoldenSmile1:

Wouldn't you do it for FREE?  :GoldenSmile1:

In the first 2 years of coming here (and before moving here) I probably came about 10 times.... :D

It's those bloody condoms....  mate that's only 5 times a year..... hope you're over that by now....555

Even an old fart like me can average 3 or 4 .... a week here....  :GoldenSmile1:  :hello09:

...sorry...couldn't resist....

I am an addict. After coming here the first time ( for 5 weeks) on the advice of a good friend who had been coming for years. I went back to my old life for 11 months (the longest 11 months of my life) and planned a trip of 2 months in Pattaya, (to see if it had really been just a dream) But also to make sure it was not just a holiday romance, and I could enjoy it long term. Went home converted after 2 months and completely changed my life, got rid off the house, sold a car. As it turned out I had finished with the thai girlfriend, before my 2 month stint. So now I ignored all other women in Australia. Got rid off all the stuff we don't really need, but most of all, Changed my job..? The thought of working 11 months a year and having 1 holiday a year, was not acceptable. I have been bitten, and I wish it had happened sooner...?

I went to Pattaya for the first time in Aug 2010 and fell in love with the joint and told my mate about it and well have i opened a can of worms. He has come here 9 times in 32 months and will be back in 2 months with me. Can anyone else match this for regular visits? 

How long is the average trip?  If his average stay is one week, then the 9 trips don't look that impressive.

I just got back from my 21st trip in 30 months

I just got back from my 21st trip in 30 months

how the hell do you manage to hold down a job and go there every 5 weeks?

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

You guys are really lucky to have jobs that not only pay you enough to finance frequent trips but also give you a ton of vacation time. :Grin3:

Mr. International:

Trip report #1

Trip report #2

Trip report #3

img0547aa.jpg

A couple of guys i know after first time here went home arrived back at heathrow felt so bad booked the next flight back when i saw them i thought they had changed there minds and extended there stay but no they had been back home, funny thing about this one of them had met a girl while here told her to save his guitar as he would be back in 3 months, after only 3 days hes back but girl has already sold the guitar. Now the guys come about 5 times a year.

Since I retired eight years ago, I've been coming four times a year: Dec/Jan, March, June,  September, then Dec/Jan again. I only come for about three weeks on each trip because after that I start getting annoyed by the place.

Another guy i know traveled from England to Patts for the weekend now i know this place is good but for a weekend, left England Thursday night after finishing work and had to be back at work Tuesday Morning.

WTF. NOW THAT'S ADDICTION.

Um, How the hell do I get a job like that?

I did 11 trips in 12 months in 2012, cant say I remember to many of them...lol..

In the first 2 years of coming here (and before moving here) I probably came about 10 times.... :D

+1....come here 5 times in 1 year before moving.

Archived