IGNORED

Thailand Property Market

LordFlash

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to remind you that me and my colleagues are here to help you with any and all property matters in Pattaya and other areas of Thailand.

We concentrate mainly on sales but also have a number of contacts for long term rentals and we are soon to expand our holiday rentals listings.

I have also had a couple of new launches this week and recommend taking a look at them as they are good prices and great locations:

The first is 4 buildings in Soi Watboon at the south end of Jomtien. Although a sea view is unlikely apart from the top units, they all come FULLY FURNISHED which makes them ideal for renting.

They are all 38 m2 studio/1 bed but you can easily put 2 or even 3 together to improve the size.

The project has all the usual facilities and has an incredible swimming polo that extends all the way round the buildings.

The 1st phase will be complete in 14 months with the whole project finished within 2 years.

At the moment only the lower floors are available and these are selling for a bargain pre-launch price of only 1 Million Baht per unit (1.2 Million Baht if you want it under foreign ownership).

The second one is Sunset Seaview Residence which is a brand new project set in the secure and popular area of Pratumnak Hill close to Jomtien, Pattaya centre and a lovely local beach.

Each of the 50m2 units has a private balcony with 180 degree uninterrupted sea views and because of local restictions, there will never be any construction in front of the project.

The project will have all the facilities you would expect including a courtesy shuttle bus and magnificent swimming pool.

This is a fantastic opportunity to aquire a top rated unit at pre-launch prices and we strongly recommend contacting us for more information before the price increases.

For any more info on these or anything else in the area then send me a PM or view the website HERE

Cheers!

LF

glad to see your business is doing well, I'll be badgering you for an affiliate scheme soon!

Hope the Addicts priviledge card gets a fat discount on the condos :mad: Will bear you in mind if Im buying later in the year.

...price of only 1 Million Baht per unit (1.2 Million Baht if you want it under foreign ownership).

Why does it cost 20% more for foreign ownership?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Why does it cost 20% more for foreign ownership?

Hi Rob,

As FO is only 49% of the project it does command a premium price. Plus there are additional costs involved at the land office.

Its supply and demand really. The FO will always sell quicker than the company/Thai name units.

Some other projects promote it the other way round - ie offering a 20% discount for company/Thai name.

I think these guys are being transparent and up front about it.

Cheers

Adam