Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Waitress Was Physically Assaulted By A Foreign Guest

Pattaya Daily News

212.jpg
hotel waitress was physically assaulted by a foreign guest. She was severely injured, her relatives pleaded the Paveena Foundation for Children and Women for help.

BANGKOK – June 12, 2013; Mrs. Paveena Hongsakul, President of the Paveena Foundation for Children and Women together with the relatives of Ms. Duan (alias) went to visit Ms. Duan at a Police hospital. The Paveena Foundation was approached by her relatives after she was harshly assaulted by a foreign guests at the hotel she was working at, which severely injured and broke her neck. The injuries were so severe that she needs a breathing machine to help her breathe. Most of her body is now paralyzed as a nerve in her neck ripped.

From further investigation and questioning, it was known that Ms. Duan (alias) was a waitress of a 5-star hotel in Bangkok. At the date of the incident, Ms. Duan (alias) served a hotel guest who came to the hotel’s restaurant for the first time. The guest then talked to Ms. Duan (alias), which made the man like her. Soon after he was finished eating, he invited Ms. Duan (alias) to his room. Ms. Duan then insisted, she asked 2 of her friends to come with her, but they had already left. But the man suddenly became extremely angry, he then assaulted the hotel waitress. It was also reported that the man threw her at some furniture in the room, which broke her neck.

However, the restaurant didn’t want to report the police about the incident, fearing that the restaurant’s reputation will deteriorate. But Ms. Duan’s (alias) relatives angrily insisted to ask for help from the Paveena Foundation after the police didn’t follow a report that they had filed.

Mrs. Paveena said that this matter is extremely important as a foreigner assaulted a Thai woman and that he wasn’t charged or reported in anyway by the hotel. The foundation will now work together will the metropolitan police to capture the reported foreigner.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

What is wrong with that plonker??

What the f*** is wrong with the hotel?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Horrible

I hope that this guy is caught and put away

Hope they sort out some compo for her also

How terrible for her and here family

What's wrong with that hotel; they obviously don't care about their employees. There is always something wrong with the police in this country. In the end nothing will come of this.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

I'm very sorry about what happened to that woman. Someone who can do something like this is not a psychopath and mentally healthy and not among the people. He would deserve to go to jail immediately and at the same time get a stamp in their passport as undesirable in Thailand.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

What a bastard, he's broke her neck just because she didn't want to go and shag him...His arrogant pride was hurt and he made her pay..well now he should be made to pay with about 5 years of his life in a Thai Jail

from being profiler : it is typical Indian assault

Don't quote me on it, though.

Guy's family should be responsible for her future life.

How stupid he could be?

And prehaps, he dosn't belong in this society, yet.

First... lock him in a room with a few guys and tell them that he likes to hit and push around women.

Second... make him pay for any damage done to her and the hotel (but what kind of hotel puts its reputation above the health of one of its employees)

Third... kick his ass out of Thailand only after steps 1 and 2 then label him "Persona Non Grata"

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

i suffer from neck problems which is hard enough,it must be terrible to feel what she is going THROUGH  no-one should have to suffer like this . LET HIM ROT IN BIG TIGER

How stupid he could be?

Yeah right...its always the Indians.....On the face of it.....this happened at a five star hotel..so as is the norm here....Indians are cheap charlie...then how come they are now going to 5 star hotels... :GoldenSmile1:

just put them in where ever you deem fit for the case  :Think1:

Let me put it  his way...how many Indians have you seen at a five star hotels compared to others...whites, blacks, Koreans, Japanese....less than 5% may be...

As far as I have seen Its the farangs who approach girls who are working slave wage in hotels, restaurants and hospital but without empathy they go with their loser flirting and when rejected resort to violence.....Indians are from 3rd world country and know how hard it is to make a living with slave wages...besides, they know .....they don't stand a chance in Thailand with bar girls let alone normal girls :hello09:  and also, he was alone and not with his friends to share beer and girls....your profiling seems to lack basic knowledge when just about even forum members here know an how Indians operate in Thailand.... :SoWhat1: 

Yeah right...its always the Indians.....On the face of it.....this happened at a five star hotel..so as is the norm here....Indians are cheap charlie...then how come they are now going to 5 star hotels... :GoldenSmile1:

Let me put it  his way...how many Indians have you seen at a five star hotels compared to others...whites, blacks, Koreans, Japanese....less than 5% may be...

As far as I have seen Its the farangs who approach girls who are working slave wage in hotels, restaurants and hospital but without empathy they go with their loser flirting and when rejected resort to violence.....Indians are from 3rd world country and know how hard it is to make a living with slave wages...besides, they know .....they don't stand a chance in Thailand with bar girls let alone normal girls :hello09:  and also, he was alone and not with his friends to share beer and girls....your profiling seems to lack basic knowledge when just about even forum members here know an how Indians operate in Thailand.... :SoWhat1: 

Ohhhh,nice one.

How stupid he could be?

If you don't want to be quoted: don't post it.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

This is sickening, not only thus animal seems to have got away with this assault but that the restaurant put its reputation ahead of a woman that is now disabled rather than report to the police.

Placevshoukd be named and shamed and I hope this animal is caught as he couod attack another lady who refuses his advances.

How stupid he could be?

When I read that post I thought of replying with what a f***ing stupid comment it was but decided to let it go, I am glad someone flying an Indian flag has given it the type of response it deserves.

Just for information, according to the Bangkok post the perpetrator is American.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Wtf is the hotel doing lets hope they will look after the poor girl but I dout it him a complet fucker hope he is caught locked up for a long long time

MIKE

When I read that post I thought of replying with what a f***ing stupid comment it was but decided to let it go, I am glad someone flying an Indian flag has given it the type of response it deserves.

Just for information, according to the Bangkok post the perpetrator is American.

Is he a red Indian Sorry just had to say

MIKE

This guy should be charged and hopefully convicted under Thai laws... Let him spend some time in This prison... I hear they are Not fun!!!

What an evil bastard.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Maybe he was from Texas. Maybe she offended his property rights.

Poor girl her life is ruined, I hope the one who did it gets what he deserves

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

hotel should receive no compensation for their horrible handling of this situation.  The hotel and the asshat that did something so reprehensible should be made to pay restitution either in a gigantic lump sum or for the remainder of this poor woman's life.  They've pretty much taken her life after all.  She's paralyzed.  I know the thought of not being able to walk around easily when I get old doesn't make me smile, but eventually it's something I'll face as a natural part of life, but she's a young woman and going to be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of her life potentially.  Her employers and that dude should pay out the ass for it!

PI junkie looking forward to his first hit of Pattaya

Archived