Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Train Station in Pattaya HELP !!

Mr Wiggy

Can anyone tell me wehere it is, preferably with a map, and what time the train goes to "Bangkok" and what station it arrives in "Bangkok" ?

Cheers

Gary

The station is on Soi Siam Country Club which, if you don't know it, is on the east side of Sukhumvit Rd between Pattaya Nua and Pattaya Klang (there's an archway over the entrance to Siam Country Club). Take the left just before the railway tracks (level crossing) and the station is just a little bit down on your right. I'm afraid I don't know the times but I assume the train goes to Hualomphong station in BKK.

Found This on a site

Pattaya Train Station

In Central Pattaya. Across Sukhumvit Road. Off Siam Country Club Road.

Time Schedule

Leave Pattaya - 14:50 (2:50 pm)Arrive Bangkok - 18:35 (6:35 pm)

Leave Bangkok - 7:10 (7:10 am)Arrive Pattaya - 10:45 (10:45 am)

Fare to Bangkok - ~40 Baht

Never Underestimate the Power of Pussy

With the aid of the directions above I am sure that you can find the station on the map posted in this thread.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Here's the timetable:

http://www.railway.co.th/English/Time_PDF.asp

It goes at 14.21..4 hrs or thereabouts.

It goes into Hua Lamphong which is where you will be getting your train from to go to Butterworth (I assume it's the same trip).

Alternatively, get the bus to Ekamai and the BTS to Asoke..then jump on the metro. Slightly quicker but will cost you about 150 baht more.