IGNORED

Best camera for TG photography

Cph

Hi

I know this is a subject that can be debated endlessly... any ways I've just sold my DSLR and I thought that I would buy a used full frame camera either the 5D or 5D mk2.

But I've been thinking about that maybe it would be better to get a small 'pocket' quality camera like the Sony RX100. You could bring it to Soi 6 and other places you go to in the daytime much more easy than lugging a big camera around with a 70-200 lens. Sometimes in the room the girls look a little worried if you (also :-) ) have a big camera.

so perhaps for taking pictures of girls you would be better of with a small camera except that you would lose some of the quality that you get from a full frame. Some people rely on their phone but in bad lightning I don't think it's adequate. 

The easy answer is to get both but not really an option for me now.

What do you guys think about this question

BR

Jens

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Canon S95

Canon S95

As the title is TG Photography can you give some samples.: full length indoors preferred.

Head and shoulders shots doesn't tell us about the cameras capability to photograph Thai girls ; all of them. I like to see the legs.

The problem is most of the recent Compacts have only a tiny flash and only effective for  not much more than' head and shoulders'.

Same,same  for other recommended cameras.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

A bit pricey but the Sony RX1 should fit the bill nicely.

Possibly but i would still like to see some samples before buying..

I've just bought a Samsung WB150, 14Mp, 18x optical zoom, HD video, good smart auto settings and full manual settings if needed, got it for £60 new. It replaces my Canon Ixus 70

Only taken about 40 pics around the house and garden to test it and I am quite pleased with the results. Still not a patch on my Fuji Finepix s4500 (and these are only about £140 new) but are a bit bulky for carrying around at night on the pop.

The real test is normally in low light conditions and how quick it will focus and snap the pic you want, full test at Christmas.

Possibly but i would still like to see some samples before buying..

Which camera do you use? Obviously a semi pro outfit with a big flash would do the job, but as I said above it also has limitations.

If I had the money a Leica with a 0.95 lens would be nice :-)

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Most of the photos of TGs I posted  here were taken with a 2005 Sony W1 (5 megapix) but presently using a 2008 Lumix TZ5 (10 mega pix)

Face taken with the Sony and cropped from a bigger pic and the  sleeper with the Lumix so i dont see the need to look beyond a compact for photographing girls. The 10 x zoom on my Lumix is temperamental. Most compacts these days are good enough for scenes.

index 12.jpg

Nam SL 007_1200x800.jpg

Sorry about the double post. I Edited my original post to put in the dates of the two compacts but ended up with a double post.

I went to delete the first one but stopped because i seem to remember when i used 'Delete' for the photos. it also deleted them from the second post.

I use a Canon Rebel t3i......one of the ladies wanted to play with it....

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18.0 MP Digital SLR Camera - EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens

J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Sorry about the double post. I Edited my original post to put in the dates of the two compacts but ended up with a double post.

I went to delete the first one but stopped because i seem to remember when i used 'Delete' for the photos. it also deleted them from the second post.

It is fixed.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It is fixed.

The Photos have disappeared (for me anyway) but i will put them back.

As i said i seem to remember if you delete from one post they also delete from the other. post

PS: I went to Edit to put them back but I saw the 'name' of the photos still there so when i posted again, the photos were there.

The Photos have disappeared (for me anyway) but i will put them back.

As i said i seem to remember if you delete of one post they also delete from the other. post

I went to Edit to put them back but I saw the 'name' of the photos still there so when i posted again, the photos were there.

mmm, that's odd as I didn't actually delete the first post. Something for me to keep in mind.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

mmm, that's odd as I didn't actually delete the first post. Something for me to keep in mind.

I think Mr Delete recognises the name of the photo ( same on both posts), so deletes them both..

I think Mr Delete recognises the name of the photo ( same on both posts), so deletes them both..

I didn't use 'Mr Delete'....:D

Yes in this case they weren't really deleted, just hidden and appeared again when i went to Edit. Funny goings on.

• 2 months later...

sony rx1 autofocus issues in compromised lighting such as indoors. for that price point you'd be wasting your money. altho u could manually focus.

sony rx100 is probably my first choice. rx100 II (release last month) now has back lighting which will further improve night photography or high iso shots.

I have the canon s100. cant complain, does an excellent job in low light.

sorry don't have samples shots.

take an SD card to your local camera store and take shots in different settings and in darker parts of the store, then inspect them on your pc when you get back home

the first photo above: would like to see it uncropped or a side by side view.

the second photo above: very fuzzy focus actually nothing is in focus, lacks sharpness/clarity, prob a function of a bad lens and sensor which is typical of a cheap point and shoot.

to OP, it really depends what you want. for many snappers, the shots above look fine.

personally, when taking photos of women naked esp close-ups or portraiture in all sinful positions ;) I prefer pin point sharpness with accurate colour temps.

one of the best things you can do to enhance your photos is white balance...if your camera allows you to manual WB, then even better.

A professional photographer friend recommended Canon EOS 60D  w/ the EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens.

excellent combo and lens!!

I have the 60D plus canon 50mm f1.4...produced amazing colours, sharpness and DOF

sony rx1 autofocus issues in compromised lighting such as indoors. for that price point you'd be wasting your money. altho u could manually focus.

sony rx100 is probably my first choice. rx100 II (release last month) now has back lighting which will further improve night photography or high iso shots.

I have the canon s100. cant complain, does an excellent job in low light.

sorry don't have samples shots.

And why not?

And why not?

I will post pics from the s100 after my patts holiday.. pics I post will be more relevant to this site.

I get this question hundres of times....

And I always say: buy a photomagazine and learn photography before focusing on equipment... it cost you nothing and it will improve your TG shots more than a new camera. 

TG photography is 25% about getting the girl and convincing her to be photographed. Its 25% about the setup and lighting of the photoshoot and 25% about handleing your model during the shoot... so the 75% you can get for free... its only 25% equipment.

Having that said I would say that almost all cameras of today qualify to do great TG photos. Even many mobiles... I think my Samsung S4 is amazing and I am used to shoot with professional stuff. Older cameras are have some limitations expecially when it comes to light sensitivity and colours. But if you buy 2013... dont worry.. anything works as long as u understand how to use it.

Two advices: 1) decide how much you want to spend... that will have a great impact on your decision. I can come up with lots of suggestions  but if I dont know if you want to spend 100 or 10.000 dollars its a very difficult question to answear. 2) think of what kind of photoshoots you will do. Samsung S4 is much better in Ibar than a fullframe thing with 70-200mm 2.8 lens. But if you are into lighting... well then its a completely other deal.   

Shinzon

Sorry, I don't give out details on my models so please dont ask...  

t

the second photo above: very fuzzy focus actually nothing is in focus, lacks sharpness/clarity, prob a function of a bad lens and sensor which is typical of a cheap point and shoot.

to OP, it really depends what you want. for many snappers, the shots above look fine.

personally, when taking photos of women naked esp close-ups or portraiture in all sinful positions ;) I prefer pin point sharpness with accurate colour temps.

I stand by my Compact Lumix TZ5 with a Leica lens (10megapx) for taking photos of Thai girls. What more does your average monger want.

I posted this one and now include a crop of the head.

I don't see how this could be described as "very fuzzy focus, actually nothing is in focus lacks sharpness". 

And both photos have been reduced in quality for posting. I originally took the photo to see how it handled all the colours.

Nam SL 007 L_1300x866.jpg

Nam SL 007_1310x1200.jpg

Archived