IGNORED

For Sale: Isuzu Pickup 299,000

coastguard

This 1999 model SLX Spacecab is in immaculate condition. Have to see to believe.

Diesel, 4 spd manual, 165K.

I bought last year from original owner in Chonburi. Now I bought a car, don't need a pickup.

Call Steve 090- 456-5182. or [email protected]

Pratumnak

post-44757-0-60883700-1370859906_thumb.jpg

post-44757-0-03136200-1370859948_thumb.jpg

post-44757-0-38016900-1370860184_thumb.jpg

post-44757-0-44793600-1370860246_thumb.jpg

165,000 THB or KM? How many Kilometers if this is the price? Any Accidents or problems?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Unreal the prices secondhand vehicles go for in Thailand

14 years old and 299,000 baht

I brought a brand new Isuzu pickup last year for just over 600,000 baht

165,000 THB or KM? How many Kilometers if this is the price? Any Accidents or problems?

That's a more realistic price...

Unreal the prices secondhand vehicles go for in Thailand

14 years old and 299,000 baht

I brought a brand new Isuzu pickup last year for just over 600,000 baht

Secondhand prices are high in Thailand which is a good thing for people buying new..BUT 299,000 is just crazy.

This is my truck for sale. I too was shocked by Thailand prices for used cars (and trucks).  BUT, the upside is they hold their value, however much it hurts to pay. So, when you sell you do recover a lot of what you paid. AND, btw, I have already had an offer for 280,000, so I think I set the price about right. Also, btw, I haven't actually accepted the offer yet, so if anyone would still like to look at it or make an offer, pls contact me soon. 

Take the 280000 Baht (thats if you really were offered that)

Thats top top dollar/baht. Can't understand why you havent banked the 280K already.....................

280k!  Why didn't I find these Wood Ducks when I was selling usedies!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

280k!  Why didn't I find these Wood Ducks when I was selling usedies!

Because you know they don't exist  :GoldenSmile1:

Offered 280,000 bt for a 14 yo vehicle and didn't accept the offer???

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

• 2 months later...

A long overdue follow up. My 280K offer was real, but he didn't get his loan. I eventually sold it for 265,000 to a Thai buyer, no problems. It's crazy what cars and trucks cost here, but like I said before, you do recover a lot of the cost when you later become the seller.

I'd second the comment on buying new. I bought a new Honda City and while it cost more than in the US, the price didn't seem as crazy expensive as the used Isuzu. (704,000)

• 2 weeks later...

I thonk your price is crazy, of course he didn't get his loan because the estimate the price of the car at a very low price, I sold 3 weeks ago a Toyota Tiger 4 doors, auto, leather interieur 2003 in a very good shape for 300kbaths...

I forgot, 170000 kms.

I thonk your price is crazy, of course he didn't get his loan because the estimate the price of the car at a very low price, I sold 3 weeks ago a Toyota Tiger 4 doors, auto, leather interieur 2003 in a very good shape for 300kbaths...

I forgot, 170000 kms.

That was after you agreed a sale with myself and then backed out of the deal , After I ran around sorting the cash and wasting my time getting a letter from immigration !!....... Peoples word isn't worth shit nowadays !!

Archived