IGNORED

The Rock House Pattaya

DazzaDownUnder

Found a place to stay in Pattaya, but didn't have a room for all of nights, so I still have 3 nights to cover.

Keen to stay in LK Metro area, and been doing some research.

"The Rock House" on 2nd road, (I think?) looks good and well priced, and being a classic rock man, looks like it would be right up my alley.

Any thoughts or has anyone stayed here before?

The Rock House is in LK Metro a few doors down from Champagne gogo.

Unless you are talking about another one.

By all reports it is a good place to stay and it is located in Soi LK Metro. They have a forum associated with the bar that should be able to answer your questions.

Looked and couldn't find it.

pattaya live..

http://www.pattaya-live.com/

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Hi Dazza

Yep stayed at The Rockhouse Soi LK Metro. BIG rooms and a great price. Alex has done some renos of the Bar there recently so am really interested in popping in.

Also if you do stay make sure you catch up with Alex in the Bar and his mates. Probably one of the friendliest Bars I have ever walked into in Pattaya. No agro just guys having a good time and happy to have a drink an a chat.

Just did a quick 'copy & paste' on a Rock House Review I did. Not 100% sure if it came out ok.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/154831-the-rockhouse-soi-lk-metro-review/

That's EXACTLY why I don't have a problem recommending The Rock House.

Professional!!!!

Send an email get an email back.

I booked my room via text message using my mobile Wi-Fi and mobile text messages on a Coach heading down from Khon Kean all done in a matter of 15 minutes and sat back and enjoyed my trip down to Patts.

Make sure you find Alex and have a drink with him well that's if he doesn't track you down first. Definitely a good bloke to meet.

That's EXACTLY why I don't have a problem recommending The Rock House.

Professional!!!!

Send an email get an email back.

I booked my room via text message using my mobile Wi-Fi and mobile text messages on a Coach heading down from Khon Kean all done in a matter of 15 minutes and sat back and enjoyed my trip down to Patts.

Make sure you find Alex and have a drink with him well that's if he doesn't track you down first. Definitely a good bloke to meet.

If he's a scotsman, then I'm sure I'll have a beer or 2 with him. Love the rock theme. Saw a KISS poster framed on the wall there. I have the exact same one on my wall.

Archived