IGNORED

Le Fenix hotel sukhumvit

taz

Hi there il be arrivin in bangkok end off january for first time does anyone knw any good hotels ive checked out Le fenix which looks decent but a bit on pricey side...... any sugestions??? thank you........ :)

Hi there il be arrivin in bangkok end off january for first time does anyone knw any good hotels ive checked out Le fenix which looks decent but a bit on pricey side...... any sugestions??? thank you........ :P

Hey Taz,

Stayed at the Le Fenix in November for a week, very nice hotel only 6 months old.

Excellent rooms with an LCD monitor, lock up safe.

Swimming pool , Gym etc.

Great friendly staff, expensive bar, expensive restaurant.

Opposite the Q Bar and you get free entry.

COmplimentry Tuk Tuk to the main road.

OVerall great place , well recommended........but don't know about Joiner fees as i had the Hand Brake with me.

If you want just somewhere to crash and shag and not worry about a thing, Book the Nana hotel its cheap and well situtated.

" I like to live life like one big carnival, get drunk and act like an Animal "

hi thanx for reply been waiting ages for someone to reply!!!

What u mean by joiners fee!!! u see its my 1st time to bkk and wna stay somewhere decent and le fenix has a good website and well recomended so please let me know about this joiners fee Thanx

hi thanx for reply been waiting ages for someone to reply!!!

What u mean by joiners fee!!! u see its my 1st time to bkk and wna stay somewhere decent and le fenix has a good website and well recomended so please let me know about this joiners fee Thanx

Joiners fee is a charge some hotels charge for bringing a girl back to your room.

This fee can range from 200-1000 baht (300-500 average)

As most people would have a girl stay with them everynight it is important when weighing up the cost to know if there is a joiners fee or not.

1200baht a night hotel with no joiner fee is better value than a hotel at 1000 a night with a 500 joiner fee if you intend to have company most nights.

Also a joiner fee may be looked at as a polite way of discouraging mongers of staying in their hotel, alas you might be be more welcome at a hotel that doesnt charge one.

Yeah Nus01 has beaten me to it, well explained mate.

Taz what do you want to do in Bangkok is the big question?

If you want a shag a thon and a handy place the Nana hotel is the one, you have to atleast have stayed there once to reallly appreciate the place but........its not everyones cup of tea. I mean you can pick a girl up in the car park, foyer,bar etc

Otherwise if you want a decent hotel and not considering taking the ladies back i well recommend Le Fenix, but me I will be in Bangkok from the 3rd of Feb and going off big time hence i will be stayin at the Nana.

Hi thax for yll replys!!

to be honest only reason i thaught off the Le Fenix because it looked a bit BLING BLING if i should say!!

Wats the nana hotel like does it have a bling factor and is it safe?? anyone knw the walk in rate?

Taz -

Do a search for CitiChic. I posted some pics from it. It's very GF, absolutely no joiner fee. It's in the same price class as Le Fenix (I've also stayed there). I don't know if it is bling bling, but it is colorfully and well decorated. Nana is safe and a mongering institution, but definitely NOT bling bling.

Evil

:Chokdee3:

Edited by Evil Penevil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Hey Taz/

Mate you have to book the Nana, there is no way you would just walk in and get a room. It is safe, there are rumours of rooms being robbed, they have safety boxes at reception.

I tried booking a Suite one week ago and they are fully booked so i settled for a standard room and thats for 4 weeks time.

Le Fenix not bling bling but it is very nice and stylish with a touch of the Moloko bar from A Clock Work Orange.

• 5 weeks later...

Q bar is good for freelance ma boy.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I like serviced apartments 1. Admiral Suites Soi22 2. Omni Tower Soi 4; but hotels I did like 1. Livingstones Soi33 2. Davis Soi24 3. Rembrandt Soi 18; Imperial Queens Park Soi22...& if you want cheap Cozy@10 Soi10

Liam

• 1 month later...
I like serviced apartments 1. Admiral Suites Soi22 2. Omni Tower Soi 4; but hotels I did like 1. Livingstones Soi33 2. Davis Soi24 3. Rembrandt Soi 18; Imperial Queens Park Soi22...& if you want cheap Cozy@10 Soi10

Liam

LIAM: YOU MUST HAVE GOOD TASTE. I LIKE ALL THOSE SPOTS TOO. ALL THE ASCOT PROPERTIES ARE GOOD. DON'T FORGET SOMERSET LAKE. CHEAP -TOWN LODGE ON SOI 18. STAYED IN LA FENIX IN DEC. OUTSIDE ELEVATOR AVOIDS LOBBY = NO JOINER. GOOD GYM, TINY POOL, WHITE ON WHITE CINDERBLOCK GETS OLD, FAR FROM SUK, I LIKED IT ALL IN ALL. PAID 1650. AROUND 2000 PUT ME IN ONE OF THE PRESIDENTS. WJ