IGNORED

Hotel near the "6"

TheJoker

Anyone recommend a hotel on or near the "6" where I can pay for my room with a credit card.  I would like to keep my cash for use at the many "temples"...  I like the idea of the Queen Vic or Ruby but not sure if I can pay with a card.

Queen Vic is good for credit card. They respond to email reservations quickly.

URL=http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/information/ladyboylinks.html]lbfucker.gif[/url]

You have to pay a deposit on line for the Queen Victoria before your booking is confirmed.

I then pay the balance on arrival by credit card (and also if I have the Queen Victoria taxi to pick me up from the airport that too can be added to the creit card bill).

Simple!

That is good to know, I was considering the Vic based on Vessey's many trips and stories.  I love the idea of sitting on the balcony watching the 6 start up before going out to play.  Now if I can figure out a way to throw messages at the girls I see, I need to find some toy parachutes or something...

$(KGrHqN,!k8E+q06d!PwBQEvFkz4Kw~~60_12.J

Just be careful when you pay for anything with a credit card in Pattaya. Don't let the card out of your sight for an instant. Those credit card copier machines are all over the place.

That is good to know, I was considering the Vic based on Vessey's many trips and stories.  I love the idea of sitting on the balcony watching the 6 start up before going out to play.  Now if I can figure out a way to throw messages at the girls I see, I need to find some toy parachutes or something...

$(KGrHqN,!k8E+q06d!PwBQEvFkz4Kw~~60_12.J

No worries. Once they see you on the balcony or at the window  there will be many of them calling up to you or trying to get eye contact. Have fun.

URL=http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/information/ladyboylinks.html]lbfucker.gif[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the Vic and did the same paid by card stayed on the balcony.. Really cool.. Unforgettable experience. I'd sit out w a cup of coffee and a cig watch some of the guys run scared down the street watch the bar girls and the passer byes in between my dates.. It's cool to be able to cross the street and smash and come back shower and nap or whatever.. I meet a guy that was staying at the Ruby and said the rooms are newer and nicer but no balcony. It's also about 300 baht cheaper a nite can't go wrong with either I guess

Archived