IGNORED

LOS Only Home Remedies

billbill

What is something that you guys do for your health only in Thailand but not in your home country? I know that Im going to get my teeth cleaned, maybe even twice, take the ED supplement such as Kamagra, thinking about a vitamin B shot maybe, still not sure if I get worn out from Jet lag and then there are the massages...  Is there anything else that guys do  or products you consumer that is only specific to Thailand for your health?

The Dentists for sure.. Saved a lot of money over the years going to Thai Dentists..Beside that i would have to massages..

Get a good prostate massage perhaps ?? I hear that there's plenty amateur proctologists around :Think1:

Well, lots and lots of massages obviously. Getting the old pipe cleaned out multiple times do seem to make me feel better. :GoldenSmile1:

Drink Thai health tonic, sold by Girlfriends brother, tastes like red wine to me.

What is something that you guys do for your health only in Thailand but not in your home country? I know that Im going to get my teeth cleaned, maybe even twice, take the ED supplement such as Kamagra, thinking about a vitamin B shot maybe, still not sure if I get worn out from Jet lag and then there are the massages...  Is there anything else that guys do  or products you consumer that is only specific to Thailand for your health?

how much is teeth whitening in pattya?

Take probiotics to protect the bowels, so to avoid or limit the result of a travelers diarrhea. That's one thing i will do..

Have the pipe cleaned in Eksil's way seems nice too and a more thrilling way of bowel treatment.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

+1 have been wondering this for ages

In case nobody here can say out of experience :   Here's a pricelist for a BKK dental clinic, just to give you an idea.

http://www.bangkoksmiledental.com/price/price.html

Found it on Google.   Great stuff, huh ?            :GoldenSmile1:

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Two years ago I did the trays method ,.... not really sure what u call it but went to the dentist... they took a mold of my teeth and made a personalized rubber guard that fit over my teeth.. I place a dab of gel in the guard for each tooth and gthen sleep over night with the rubber guard on.. my teeth did get a lot whiter.... but it fades afgter about 10 months... it cost me 140-160 dollars... cant remember.. but u can get the gel off of Amazon.com for about 15 dollars and once you have the mold taken of your teeth.. u can keep using the mouth guard..... it works well and I was too scared to try the lazer whitening as I heard it can be quite painful...

Zoom about 120 now hurts like Fuck hours later but not at time then 24 hours later all settled down

Results are great and if you got shit pegs like me due to fagging it and eating staining foods you will be amazed.

Best to get Zoom then take out trays as well to top up as about 4 Months later my Teeth faded

Now got Gold pegs and some gaps so not had it the last 14 Months but gona get it done again September

Ghosty

Archived