IGNORED

Finally

Skalliwag

Wow,we finally have some hot weather here.The course is looking good and playing hard and fast.Looks like a great summer ahead.Wish I was in LOS,but this will do.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The recent Rains have really brightened up the local courses in Patts....Not busy at all but beautiful..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Cool.Wish I was there to play them.Soon enough.

Wow,we finally have some hot weather here.The course is looking good and playing hard and fast.Looks like a great summer ahead.Wish I was in LOS,but this will do.

What a way to relax indeed! Makes me jealous! Where is the BG caddy? Beautiful pics and thanks for sharing!

What a way to relax indeed! Makes me jealous! Where is the BG caddy? Beautiful pics and thanks for sharing!

Wow,do I ever wish I had a caddie.Would be dynamite.Miss them.

What a difference two days makes.Back windy and cold again.But I did spend 3 hours getting fitted for new clubs.For those of you golfers who Havnt done it,it really should be done.They measure everything from launch angle to spin rate and build the clubs best for you.Do it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Archived