IGNORED

6 Thai’s Arrested By US Police After Illegally Selling Weapons

Pattaya Daily News

g2.jpg
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed that 6 Thai people were running an illegal business together. They were arrested after the broke US laws regarding the trade of weapons, the Thai government assisted the US with the arrest.

THAILAND – June 5, 2013 [PDN]; Mr.Jakkrit Seewalee, Vice General-director of the General Information Department, said that US Police forces were able to arrest 6 Thai’s that joined an international criminal gang that illegally exported weapons to other countries. He also said that the 6 Thai’s were able to export weapons to Thailand for over 3 years without being caught.

Mr.Jakkrit continued to say that the Royal Thai Consulate were informed that the 6 Thai’s were charged by the US Police for breaking several laws about exporting, trading and other things. Police are still waiting to find solid evidence as nothing concrete has been proven or found yet.

Mr.Naris Lekhakul, 1 of the 6 suspects, who used to work for the Bankok governor back in year 2000, said that everybody had to have their records checked and that they had to individually questioned before they were able to join the group or gang.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Very vague, There are no laws preventing me from taking my weapons outside of the US, and I have done so in the past. What weapons? and what laws?

Archived