Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Osteopath

zodiak

Hi guys.

I have trapped nerves in my neck, which when aggravated cause severe pins and needles, and sometimes muscular spazms/pain in the top right quarter of my body. I can get free physiotherapy in the UK when it plays up (after a long wait!), but apparently I should really be seeing an Osteopath as they are more hands on than Physio's, but Osteopathy is not supported by the NHS so I have to pay. I'm thinking that if a nerve van become trapped it can also become untrapped with manipulation. I know there are many establishments in Patts where I could get a neck massage, but I don't need the reacharound lol.  I'm due out shortly so was thinking that if I could find a genuine Osteopath in Pattaya. I'm sure it would be cheaper, but I need a real one. Any reccomendations? 

Unfortunately most ODs are just "shot docs" now

A chap called Nigel Kelsey used to be the main man for the British weightlifting team lives here in Pattaya and has a good reputation, he runs on appointments only so for just a phone call when you're here he maybe able to help you.

Nigel's mobile 0890993845

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

maybe try this one,

http://bangkokosteopath.com/

hope this helps,good luck,be well.

Thanks. I'm sure it would have been ok, but I'm in and out of Bkk this trip like a bat out of hell. Cheers tho...

A chap called Nigel Kelsey used to be the main man for the British weightlifting team lives here in Pattaya and has a good reputation, he runs on appointments only so for just a phone call when you're here he maybe able to help you.

Nigel's mobile 0890993845

Yep. I'll definately try this out. Many thanks. Great breakfast too lol ....

• 2 years later...

Slipped on marble shower floor. Put my back out, to the point I couldn't walk without excruciating pain... suffered for 4 Days... had x rays ... went to see Nigel Kelsey , soi 16 pattaya tai... he took one look at me and said I'd put my back out... jumped on my back... felt around... manipulated the back by a cracking sound... anti inflammatory injection... was Walking again within 2 Days... no pain after 5 Days... the guys a magician in my opinion.

Archived