IGNORED

Car stereo shop recommendation

ChiliHead

I can wholeheartedly recommend NP Sound on Sukhumvit if you need any car stereo equipment installed. The install job on my car was pretty simple, but he didn't cut any corners. He soldered all the leads and covered them with heat-shrink tubing. I had him seal and install sound dampening with the speakers. He took photos with his phone and showed me what the work looked like. I couldn't see it since it was all behind the door panels when I picked up the car. His prices were a lot cheaper than the other shops I spoke with as well.

When I got there he was working on a major project rebuilding the interior of a truck to hold a ton of speakers and amps.

His number is 081-255-8266. Unfortunately he isn't great about answering his phone, so you might just need to show up. As far as I can tell he's open Mon-Sat but might be around Sundays too. His shop is on the west side of Suhkumvit just north of Pattaya Klang. If you know where Pattaya Trader and Universal Gym are, he's in the same complex.

BTW I am not affiliated with him or getting anything for referrals. I just wanted to pass on some info in case it helps anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

Good info, thinking of installing better stereo in my car, so I will check out this shop.

Archived