IGNORED

Best steak in Pattaya?

Hi, it was easy to place them in 2nd place at the time of writing, unfortunately,[emoji3] establishments including restaurants can change swiftly in Pattaya and the kitchen was no exception. 
How someone can eat there 3 times when their experience was crap the first time is beyond me. :rolleyes:
We always tried new things on the menu.
And it was just walking distance from vt6.
But , yeah... 3 times was way over the top...555

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/14/2017 at 09:36, Cerberus said:

We have eaten steak in the following places in the last month. In order of quality;

1st. Patricks Belgium restaurant (opposite Beefeater)

2nd. The kitchen (second road)

3rd. Beefeaters. 

4th. Steak and Co 

No matter what 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, would have been

10th. Livv

I have eaten at 3 of the top 4 and would say all of them are decent.

I felt like both Patricks and Beefeater were essentially similar meals.  I had a ribeye at both places and they both were pretty decent but neither meal had me overly excited but the price was decent and I will continue to go both places.  Maybe I should have tried a different cut of beef as that can certainly make a difference.

My experience at Steak and Co. was very good.  They seemed to have  a good variety on their menu and offered some of what I guess one could consider higher end cuts of beef but also lower and midrange cuts for the budget conscience consumer.

I went a little higher end with the choice of the waygu beef and must say it was one of the best steaks I have ever had and it was at a much better price than I could ever think about getting in the USA for a similar type of meat.  At this point Steak and Co. is my number one choice when I am hankering for a steak

I have not tried the kitchen so I can't comment on it either way

It is nice that there are a variety of places in Pattaya for us to try and we should patronize several of them so that they remain to service us

• 1 month later...

I have always been satisfied at Beefeater typically I order the ribeye and it's always good, I am back in October and plan to give Patrick's and Steak and Co a try.  Thanks for all the info, it will help when the gut starts to grumble.

In my lifetime I have spent a lot of money on Fast Cars, Booze and Women- The rest I squandered

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 1 year later...

Archived