IGNORED

Best steak in Pattaya?

I am a steak guy. Here in the US I frequent Ruth's Chris steakhouse. A bit pricy, but there is nothing like it. Your steak comes out on a 500 degree plate smothered in crackling butter. I also live about 20 minutes from Peter Lugers, a world famous steak house. I am drooling as I write this.

In Pattaya I was take to Beefeaters on soi Diana by a friend on my first trip. I had an excellent steak there, and the quality is right on the money everytime I go. When I went solo on my last trip for 28 nights, I went to beefeaters 7 times or so. I haven't ventured out to try anyplace else, as I am happy with beefeaters.

I know I am in Thailand, but I can't eat spicy thai food for 28 nights for all my meals. I nice steak or burger breaks it up for me.

So does anyone know of anyplace better in Pattaya? I order a nice fatty marbleized rib-eye 99% of the time, and when it comes to steak, price does not matter as long as the quality is there. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the thread title and immediately thought of Beefeaters.

It's definitely my favorite in Patts.

Edit

Haha I just noticed this is post #11111 for me.

What better way to bring it up than talking about food or BJs. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Im a Beefeaters fan as well but here is another.

If you walk out the back of Beefeaters into that arcade, down on the right is called Big Horn Steak House.

I think that is the name.

I had 400g fillet there and it was really good.

You can see the achievements up on the wall.

One guy done 2.2 kilo.

Would of loved to see him go that much steak.

Lb

Beefeaters and Big Horn are also my top choices, I have never been disappointed at ether place.

i have gone to Beefeaters many times and it always top shelf.. Big horn steak house not so good.. i have never been to the Manhattan on the way to Jomtien.. I heard it was very good , but i little pricey for my tastes..

Have not tried Beefeater but the Belgian restaurant next door has good steaks and other good food too. I seriously doubt you'll get anything near the quality of Ruth's Chris anywhere in pattaya though.

I had a pepper steak at beefeaters sunday... Pretty good steak, but having lived in Texas few years I miss the Angus Steak from my own BBQ... Anyways, Beefeater sure is pretty good place to have a steak... And not that expensive.<br />I also had a good steak at Pig & whistle soi 7, but not sure if it was just luck as food quality seems to vary over there a lot.. For what it is worth, the worst steak i had in my life must have been Mr. 99 on beach road.. Totally disgusting, poor meet quality, chewy and poorly cooked...

Not very original but another vote for Beefeaters. What i would also add to this thread is try the steaks at the "Golf Club" on LK Metro on barbecue night are also very good.

Theres a small café, on Thaphraya Road, opposite Mr Macs fine hotel.

On the menu there is steak.

I ordered one of those.

An old gumboot would have been more tender. Had to mince it and mash it with tomato sauce to have any chance of getting it down. Took a good hour to carve it down.

I don't think that would qualify for the Best Steak in Pattaya, by several light-years.

Beefeaters & Big Horn...places to go.

Manhattens Steak House

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

A little off the original question, but if you want to find a steak house in Thailand that comes close to Ruth's Chris, then the steak house on top on the Landmark hotel in Bangkok would be my choice. Imported aged Angus and Kobe beef, great atmosphere and view, very expensive !

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293916-d1806794-r130556662-Rib_Room_Bar-Bangkok.html

Thanks for the feedback. If I decide to take a break for a few days and go to Bangkok I'll be sure to check that out.

Blue Olive, imported Alberta Angus beef

Good to know I love Alberta Beef some of the best around. I live in Japan and of course everyone knows about Kobe and Waagu beef but I was surprized to see some places here proudly advertise they have Alberta Beef.

Why go Thailand do eat western food?

Sorry couldn't help.... :-)

What does the 13 in your avatar symbolize or mean?

It's my lucky number.

Why go Thailand do eat western food?

Sorry couldn't help.... :-)

I agree with this sentiment entirely. Had the worst imagineable high priced Italian Meal in Chiang Mai fancy "Italian" restaurant a long time back. The food was inedible. 

But - after eating cheap thai for some time, a good steak is appreciated.

i wet to sizzlers a couple of days ago and ordered  a pork chop.... it was quite awesome actually,,,

they're on the the third floor of the shopping mall that has the ripplyes believe it or not  shows...  not sure of the malls name.... anyway it was very delicious!

also as a budget priced steak..... Pattaya Beer garden also I;ve found to be quite good for the price as well.

Archived