IGNORED

Complete health check

extradry

Gday

I was wanting to get a full overall health check up when in Patts

Maybe something that checks your blood, checks for vitamin deficiencies,iridology.

Other things diabetes, std checks,maybe some other things too.

Any ideas of a place that does a full checkup like this

Thanks

The big hospitals have different screening programs, depending on the money you want to spend. Check their web sites for complete info. They usually have about 4 levels with the top end one going for around 13,000 baht. The results are usually available that day. The full one will take most of the morning, including your results and a chat with a doctor.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

I did the full programme at Pattaya Int. Hospital last year.

It was very thorough and the hospital staff very serviceminded. Just remember not to eat before you go as you will have to retake some of the bloodtests if you do.

They offer about a dozen different programmes so you can easily find one which suits your needs. You can also do an a la carte version and add a few additions to one of the standard programmes.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Not sure what you get for 13'000, but old retired people I know living in Pattaya pay about 3-4'000 for their annual check up.

You can make very complete blood check directly from laboratories who work for doctors & smaller clinics. Cost is about 1'000 baht.

Like for everything in Thailand, they have "promotions". During last Songkran (April) I remember a big hospital had a promotion at 999 baht full check-up that usually is about 3 or 4'000.

PS:

Example of prices : http://www.phyathai-sriracha.com/en/other/Check-up-Packages.php

Example of promotion : http://www.phyathai-sriracha.com/en/promotion/

Great links-good starting point.

Not sure what you get for 13'000, but old retired people I know living in Pattaya pay about 3-4'000 for their annual check up.
You can make very complete blood check directly from laboratories who work for doctors & smaller clinics. Cost is about 1'000 baht.
Like for everything in Thailand, they have "promotions". During last Songkran (April) I remember a big hospital had a promotion at 999 baht full check-up that usually is about 3 or 4'000.

PS:
Example of prices : http://www.phyathai-sriracha.com/en/other/Check-up-Packages.php
Example of promotion : http://www.phyathai-sriracha.com/en/promotion/

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Go to the Clinical Lifecare Laboratory, it's on 3rd Road just past the underpass heading towards Pattaya tai. It's down a small Soi with a "Laundry Express" on the corner. They do a 15 point check up for 500 baht (blood, liver, cholesterol etc) also a 27 point check up for 2,000 baht. Also a special sexual Infection check for 700 baht. Don't bother with the main hospitals this is the same (probably uses the same labs) for a third of the price.

Don't bother with the main hospitals this is the same (probably uses the same labs) for a third of the price.

Not really.

First, I think all hospitals in Pattaya have their own laboratory (but small clinics not).

Second, check-up in hospital is not only blood & urine analysis; you get chest X-ray, electro-cardiogram, and many other tests that require special equipment.

But yes if you are just concerned about diabetes, cholesterol or any data found in blood, using a laboratory is enough & cheaper.

Archived