IGNORED

carrying large amount of money

bareback

you cant bring more then 10,000 $ out of US... cash, checks, what ever... nothing more then 10,000$..!!!.. i have serched many times on the custom website about it...

on the plus side.. no one really check you..hehe.. so dont make it obvious( if you are still going to bring mroe then $10,000).. good luck..

O.if you are talking about thailand wise.. i think its around 20,000 $( you can't bring in ).. or something around those numbers...

good luck!!!

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

From thai customs webiste. http://www.customs.go.th/Customs-Eng/Trave...?menuNme=Travel

Inbound Passengers: Inbound passengers are allowed to bring in unlimited amount of foreign and Thai currencies.

Outbound passengers: Unlimited amount of foreign currencies are permitted to carry out of Thailand. However, the amount of Baht 50,000 or more in Thai currency must be reported on departure, except those traveling to Lao PDR., Myanmar, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Vietnam are allowed to take out Thai currency not exceeding 500,000 Baht.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

what is the maximum i can bring in t-checks with me to thailand? i'd like to bring at least $10k usd, maybe more.

thanks.

:)

cash is best.Do you want me to meet you at the airport?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

what is the maximum i can bring in t-checks with me to thailand? i'd like to bring at least $10k usd, maybe more.

thanks.

:D

From the US perspective, this comes from a US Customs web site:

0. How much cash may I bring with me for my trip?

There is no limit on the total amount of money or monetary instruments that may be brought into or taken out of the United States. However, if you transport or cause to be transported, more than $10,000 in monetary instruments on any occasion into or out of the United States, or if you receive more than that amount, in behalf of someone else and then transport it, you must file a Customs Form 4790 with U.S. Customs. Failure to comply can result in civil and criminal penalties, including seizure of the currency or monetary instruments. Monetary instruments include U.S. or foreign coins, currency, traveler's checks, money orders, and negotiable instruments or investment securities in bearer form are all considered when determining the total $10,000 reporting requirement.