Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Former Volunteer Police Arrested After Pludering Tourist

Pattaya Daily News

pdn2.jpg
A former volunteer police man plundered a tourist's car. The tourist had a little accident with a motorcycle, the volunteery police officer then tried to gain the tourist's trust by telling him that he is voluntary police officer. When the tourist wasn't looking, he then stole a 100 THB note that was lying on his car seat.

PATTAYA – June 1, 2013 [PDN]; At 01.00 AM Police officers of Pattaya City police station were inforemd that an accident happened between a car and motorbike in front of the Pattaya City school 7. Police were also informed that the car was plundered by an unknown man. Police then immediately went out to investigate the incident.

pdn3.jpgpdn4.jpg

At the scene, Police found a Honda City car damaged on the front and a Honda Wave motorcycle that was lightly damaged as well. Reports indicate that the motorcycle driver has been injured and that he had been sent to Banglamung Hospital for further treatment. The tourist was later identifeid as 31 year-old Kalu Gin Igor Chelabinskaya, a Russian national. He was in a drunk state when the police were at the scene.

Police were able to gain information from a bunch of witnesses. A witness told the police that an unknown man did try to help the Russian, but when Russian looking, the unknown man then opened his car. It was later known that the man stole a 100 THB note that lying on the Russian’s car seat. When the witnesses saw his doing, they told the police to arrest the man, as he was still at the scene.

pdn5.jpgpdn6.jpg

The suspect was later identified as 29 year-old Warakorn Boonchoo who works as a security guard at a supermarket in Pattaya. It was also known that he used to be voluntary police officer, he did tell Russian tourist that he used to a voluntary police officer, making him trust the suspect. He did confess that he stole 100 THB as he didn’t have the time to thoroughly search the car. Mr. Warakorn Boonchoo will now be prosecuted by the police and is now in police custody.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Crime News
Story : Samart
Photo : Amnoychai Malila

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

100 Bht .... 555555555 .

"plundered"!!!!! 100 baht!!! ha ha ha

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Arrrrrrr, mateys, come see me plunder! It be 100 baht!

Drunk russian driver i wouldnt like to get hit b him on my motor bike

been a bit of plundering happening in the news lately, my guess is the reporter has a new thesaurus ( and favourite word)

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

100 baht is chump change to most of us, not so much to ordinary Thai citizens I'd presume.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

100 baht is chump change to most of us, not so much to ordinary Thai citizens I'd presume.

You can get change from a Thai massage for a hundred baht!

This is called the heist of the century!  :GoldenSmile1: Amount 100 BHT I occasionally gave a massage, a tip when I was very satisfied.
Maybe the Thai man thought that getting a tip that a little care.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

wow a 100 baht plunder the guy deserves hanging for such a deed it is just criminal wat these guys get away with nowadays i hate to think wat would have happened if it was 120 baht he plundered it dont bear thinking about  :Bye5:

Archived