Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel room with lots of mirrors

joeyjay

Hello Gents, I'll be rolling in to Pattaya on the the 8th of June, just in time for the Soi 6 annual street party. Although I haven't put much energy into it, I would really like to find a hotel that has sizable mirrors next to the bed....I love to watch a thai girl in action, from all sides if possible.

I enjoy staying on Soi 13/2 (soi post office), so if anyone knows of a place there, near by or anywhere else in Pattaya, please shout it out. 

I also like to stay on LK Metro or there abouts and would appreciate any and all suggestions.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I should find something around the 600-1000 baht range.

Probably Pentouse hotel on soi 13/4 is quite known for its style rooms with mirrors, pole dancing inside the rooms, etc.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Great choice THAJEC, I think this is just what the doctor ordered. I'd like to know about a few more for back ups, just incase this place is full.

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

VT6 condoes as do most of the VT's (book via http://www.dancewatchers.com/)  have has mirrors on the wardrobe over looking the bed in most rooms.  I think redpoint on Soi 6 has them also and the globetrotter bar on soi 7. Drunken duck lk-metro also has mirrors on wardrobe overlooking the bed in some rooms and finally the carlton hotel near Soi 6 on second road has some rooms with mirrors.

All except the VT's are budget hotels.

Another one on soi 10 but cannot remember name has ceiling mirrors and more up market. Owned by a French guy I think.

VT6 condoes as do most of the VT's (book via http://www.dancewatchers.com/)  have has mirrors on the wardrobe over looking the bed in most rooms.  I think redpoint on soi 6 has them also and the globetrotter bar on soi 7. Drunken duck lk-metro also has mirrors on wardrobe overlooking the bed in some rooms and finally the carlton hotel near soi 6 on second road has some rooms with mirrors.

All except the VT's are budget hotels.

Another one on soi 10 but cannot remember name has ceiling mirrors and more up market. Owned by a French guy I think.

Sounds like you enjoy the mirrors yourself, lol, thanks for the info.

Ahh, yes, security! Good point...oh, I mean that's my main reason too, 5555

Thanks I'll be checking into the Penthouse too. Only problem with the mirrors is I'll have to keep my glasses on :-)

I once stayed above tims beer bar directly across from soi 13 there was a mirror on the ceiling and one on the wall only paid about 700b at the time but that was about 7 years ago and I have to admit I did like the mirror thing myself I hope this can be helpful to you good luck

hi, ive also put no effort in to lookin for a hotel!, sittin in departure lounge now, better get something sorted. Is the penthouse hotel a decent enough place to stay? Normally stay @ tim boutique. thanks

If it wasn't for bad luck id have no luck at all

hi, ive also put no effort in to lookin for a hotel!, sittin in departure lounge now, better get something sorted. Is the SPAM WORD hotel a decent enough place to stay? Normally stay @ tim boutique. thanks

So, is tim boutique right above Tim's Bar? Same owner?

Oasis hotel on Soi Happy off of WS has very up-scale rooms with great mirrors on the ceiling and 3 sides of the bed. However, it is mostly a late night short-time hotel !

It would be funny if they were 'Blackpool' Mirrors.

Freaky or what?

I'm snatching up this information myself.  One of my greatest nights in PI was when I got a short cutie with a round, firm ass and I had mirror on the left wall, above the bed, and the wall across from the bed.  She kept calling me stuck up after because she thought I was staring at myself in the mirror while shagging her, haha

PI junkie looking forward to his first hit of Pattaya

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/06/2018 at 23:09, T-T-T said:

time has moved on and so much more accomodation available so trying to get this thread updated with new mirrored rooms 

Cheers

Try Hideaway Bar,  it's a guest house, in Soi 15, just off Soi Bukahow, lovely big rooms ,with big mirrors, 1 over the bed, 1 opposite wall, Just ask Andy the owner for the mirror rooms, i paid 1200 pn June 17.

IMG_6721.JPG

IMG_6722.JPG

One of my all time favorite st rooms is right next door to Happy agogo called Oasis. Mirrors on ceiing and walls...great view of those little asses bouncing up and down.....Unfortunately was closed earlier this mth but hoping just temporarily and will re-check in July. 

Archived