IGNORED

American Arrested After Robbing Over 350,000 THB From Bank.

Pattaya Daily News

t2.jpg
An American national was arrested after solo robbing a bank. He was able to getaway with over 350,000 THB.

NONTHABURI – May 30, 2013 [PDN]; At around 06.00 PM, Police officers of Nonthaiburi police station announced in a press conference that they were to arrest the foreign man who robbed a Bangkok Bank a few days ago. He was revealed to be a 62 year-old American who came to teach in Thailand. His name has been revealed as Mr. Llyod Dennis Hall. Police were able to seize all the money that was stolen and the motorcycle he used to escape.

Police Maj. General Thanayut announced that the investigation division used CCTV around the area to track down the American suspect. A janitor of the Lotus Supermarket, told the police that she had seen the foreign man before, she then went to the press conference to confirm that it was indeed the right man. He committed the robbery at Bangkok Bank branch at the Lotus supermarket, where the janitor was working at. The two bankers who were working at the time of incident also came to confirm that the police did catch the right person.

Police Maj. General Thanayut further revealed that the investigation division split up to find the suspect as soon as police. His condo was raided by the police after his wife helped the police find the suspect at his condo room. Police were able to seize the money that was stolen as well as his motorbike.

Mr. Lloyd denied that he robbed the bank and that he wanted his lawyer to be in the hearing. He also said that he is only willing to say anything at court. Police found his hat that he wore during the robbery thrown away on the 7th floor. Mr. Llyod then confessed his crime as the evidence was clear.

Mr. Lloyd Dennis Hall was reported to be an English teacher and that he had several wives and girlfriends. Police officers believe that he was planning to use the money on traveling and women. He will now be prosecuted by the Nonthaburi Police force.

147.jpgEuropean Robs 300,000 THB From Bangkok Bank

A European man robbed a Bangkok Bank branch in Phongpet, Nonthaburi Province. The man was reported to have stolen over 300,000 THB, he escaped as soon as he robbed the bank. He is now being chased by the police.

Related items

Advertise

Print This News Print This News

Type : Thailand News
Photo : Internet

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Bizarre: Police arrest a 62 year old American, while first article states "it was believed that he [robber] was a European in his 30s to 40s." Based upon picture of 62 year old, that's quite a mix up.

OK, maybe not so bizarre. After all, I heard ladies yell "hello hansum man" when I walk down my favorite Soi.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Bizarre: Police arrest a 62 year old American, while first article states "it was believed that he [robber] was a European in his 30s to 40s." Based upon picture of 62 year old, that's quite a mix up.

At 62, he is too old to be someone's prison bitch. Lucky him!

Way to go pops, robbing banks to support the booze and women habit 5555.  He looks like that old bartender on Cheers ( I think his name was Coach).  Are teaching salaries that bad?

I wonder if they tied balloons outside the police station to trap him?

sad I wonder if they put balloons outside the police station to track him down?

Roflmao !!!

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

He wanted to live the good life... hell awaits for the rest of his life. Greed: some folks just can't see where the ice gets too thin.

Another fool that let the Thailand fantasy override his common sense.

Jeezus, a teacher and he thinks he can be some sex god playboy.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Poor bastard....  I am guessing he had become addicted to a lifestyle and addiction does crazy things to people!

I wonder if they tied balloons outside the police station to trap him?

hahahaha.... that trick works better on old Brits ;)

One thing I'm sure you don't do is rob a bank in Thailand, besides doing the bank, to the Thai's I bet that'll be like him stealing the monarchy too, seeing as the royalty is on the notes :) silly boyo

Archived