IGNORED

Buriram

please forgive my question but why would anyone want to go to Buriram?

Beautiful countryside with some really cool Khmer temples. Stayed at the house of a girl's family (built by her and her sisters' farang sponsors of course) so no accomodation data available, except to say that there is a small "downtown" area where I believe you can find a decent hotel, along with some Thai-oriented pub and disco type night action.

Phanom Rung Temple, Buriram:

215827-2932.jpg

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

And let me guess you know everything there is to know about Thailand, and you gained this vast wisdom from your 2 week holiday where you never ventured beyond 2nd road in Pattaya.

Edited by buriramboy

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Hi guys,

has anyone bin to buriram before?

if can u share some information here.

how to get there?

hotels or geusthouses?

thanks guys

I presume you mean how to get there from Pattaya??? Hire a car and the drive to the city is about 5 hours, or catch a bus and probaby take somewhere between 6-8 hours.

2 good hotels that i normally stay at, you have the Tepnakorn, which is a large hotel on the far side of Buriram on the road that leads out to the airport, and you have the Vong Tong hotel which is centrally located.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Thanks mate

I presume you mean how to get there from Pattaya??? Hire a car and the drive to the city is about 5 hours, or catch a bus and probaby take somewhere between 6-8 hours.

2 good hotels that i normally stay at, you have the Tepnakorn, which is a large hotel on the far side of Buriram on the road that leads out to the airport, and you have the Vong Tong hotel which is centrally located.

Thanks mate

I would suggest going the hire car route. I hired a car for a week to go to Roi Et last trip. Driving was very easy with the only difficult bit being getting out of Pattaya, the reast was a breeze. The car cost me 7000 Baht for the week and I spent another 3000 on fuel. I had GPS mapping software to guide the way for me although I could of got by without it.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I would suggest going the hire car route. I hired a car for a week to go to Roi Et last trip. Driving was very easy with the only difficult bit being getting out of Pattaya, the rest was a breeze. The car cost me 7000 Baht for the week and I spent another 3000 on fuel. I had GPS mapping software to guide the way for me although I could of got by without it.

That is an awesome rate. Do you mind sharing where you rented from? The best I could find was approx. 1400 per day from Avis, for p/u and drop of at the Dusit Resort, Patts.

Thanks,

Strike

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

hey hey burirams a nice place

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

That is an awesome rate. Do you mind sharing where you rented from? The best I could find was approx. 1400 per day from Avis, for p/u and drop of at the Dusit Resort, Patts.

Thanks,

Strike

I can't remember the name of the place but it is opposite the LK Metropole on Soi Diana Inn. It was recommended to me by Martin from the FLB. He said they had used them many times and never had any problems. It is owned by a Brit and the cars are well maintained and have good insurance. The excess on the insurance is 5000 Baht whick you have to pay upfront. His publish price was 8000 Baht for the week but gave it to me for 7000 Baht.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Have to agree with Buriramboy. The VongTong hotel (older hotel) is right in town, next to some falang and Thai restaurants, 15 baht per hour internet cafe, where as the Thepnakorn (newer hotel) is on the outskirts of town.

You can get a car rental in Buriram town for about 1000 baht per day, I know of three places to get a rental. The VIP bus from Pattaya is only 435 baht and a nice ride (7 hours). If you want to drive, it seems a little confusing from Pattaya until you are past the outskirts of Bangkok, then it seems easy, route 314 or 304 I think is what the bus took all the way up.

The vonthrong hotel is ok nice cleen rooms there used to be a bar called the bamboo on the corner of the road that leads to the station they do western food.

Have to agree with Buriramboy. The VongTong Hotel (older hotel) is right in town, next to some falang and Thai restaurants, 15 baht per hour internet cafe, where as the Thepnakorn (newer hotel) is on the outskirts of town.

You can get a car rental in Buriram town for about 1000 baht per day, I know of three places to get a rental. The VIP bus from Pattaya is only 435 baht and a nice ride (7 hours). If you want to drive, it seems a little confusing from Pattaya until you are past the outskirts of Bangkok, then it seems easy, route 314 or 304 I think is what the bus took all the way up.

If you are driving from Pattaya you don't go anywhere near Bangkok, go up Siam Country Club actually drive through the club, past the university till you get to the Rayong road, you ideally want to turn right but you can't, so turn left do a u-turn a few hundred meters down the road then a couple of kilometers futher you will see a sign on the left to Chachongsao, take that road (the 314).

• 1 month later...

The roads are good it’s got a big C, with a market outside it’s got 2or 3 small bar streets, but its pretty basic

Lots of poverty in this city.

And not advisable to walk around to much at night get on a motorbike or taxi

Consider your self an ATM and worth mugging

It’s Cheep in the shops and bars and the hotels are cheep

The girl are drop dead sexy in a farm fresh way and looking for Weston husbands’

But there shy.

It’s a three day city tops,

See the farm but do not stop its hell !

And every fucker will tern up to look at the ATM (that’s you by the way)

And if she gets the string out “run”