IGNORED

phuket to pattaya

ozz1

My best bet is Air asia especially if they have a sale (bought one for March this year for $100 return , seating and a meal

But understand they use the OLD BKK airport now and not the big international airport

bangkok air fly into patts

Have flown on Bangkok Air from Phuket to Utapao .  Easier than going to Bangkok .And Closer to Pattaya. Only 30 minutes drive.

Price wise may be a bit dearer but a lot less hassle than Bangkok. :GoldenSmile1:

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

Nok air is worth a look too... They fly to don muenang airport as well as air Asia

The quickest cheapest is Air Asia - 70-90 euro return.

How is it the quickest if you gotta travel all the way from DM airport haha. ? The best bet would be fly with with Bangkok airways straight to patts. Yes air asia & nok are cheaper but atleast you don't need to fork out 1,500 baht plus on a long taxi ride from DM Airport.

Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk 2

Only Bangkok airways fly on Pattaya airport (Utapao)...done it 2x times already..no problems.

Mai pen rai...

thanks  for  the help ill put it to the aussie wolf pack and see witch way thy want to go

anybody got  the best and cheapest way to fly from  phuket to pattaya return in july/august cheers

The cheapest isn't easy and the easiest isn't cheap. You should really be rethinking the trip to HKT July/Aug. In the Andaman you can expect RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, & some more RAIN. The ocean is dangerous unless you're a strong swimmer. In the Gulf of Thailand the weather should be alot better, so check out Koh Samui. You can fly there from Utapao too, but just like UTP-HKT, Bangkok Air is going to ass rape you 1st (with out a kiss) !

Is it cheaper and/or better to book all flights at one time or do you guys wait and just buy a ticket for another city when you get there....

I want to fly into Phuket stay there a week, then fly to BKK stay there a week.....Taxi to Pattaya for a week and finally fly home from BKK

Do you guys book through travel agent or book directly through airline website?

Thanks for any adivce

I agree with WackyJacky , Samui would be a better bet that time if year , Bangkok Air

Taxi Utapao to Patts 600 Baht with MrT

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

ive always found Air Asia to be the cheapest, but I seem to always get lucky and travel when they are running some pretty great deals. 

Checked this out last night AA have a sale on atm.

$105-135 return .

Can you fly from Utapao to Phuket ?? Who does this route ?

just read

Only Bangkok airways fly on Pattaya airport (Utapao)...done it 2x times already..no problems.

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Checked this out last night AA have a sale on atm.

$105-135 return .

Yes, that is what the thread is about :). Bangkok Airways as already advised in the thread

Air Asia don't fly from Pattaya (Utapao) to Phuket

Archived