Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Studio (photographic) Lights

Atlas

Howdy all,

I know this is possibly one of the stranger posts, but was wondering if anyone knew of a place to hire some strobes whilst I was there... 

I am into photography hardcore, so like to use the right gear when I am taking photos of pretty young ladies :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If he doesn't reply to this send BM Apex Photographic Studios a PM. I know they used to hire them to take away from the studio but that might of changed. They will certainly supply them if you hire their studio.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Scumbag...

I missed this...  

We do not hire equipment to take away from Studio anymore.  But you can hire the studio for 1500 baht per hour, 4000 baht for half day of 4 hours, or 7000 baht for full day of 8 hours.

We have a very good selection of modifiers and all of our equipment is Elinchrom.  2 x BXR 500, 2 x Dlite 4, 2 x dual head sets of Elinchrom Quadra.

Electric backdrop system and an array of outfits and props.  We have an onsite salon station in a private change room with showers and toilets, along with a Make up Artist and Hair stylist.

PM me or send an email to info@apexphotographicstudios if you are interested.

Apex

PM sent :D

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived