Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

one 2 call

Lucifer88

hello all... i have a one 2 call phone,, the card is about to expire and my next trip isnpt for about 5 more weeks. i need to find a way to recharge the card for the US here to keep the same number. i purchased top off cards last time i was in LOS, but when using them, they only extend the time of the number 1 week more at a time.... any and all experiences/advice is appreciated.

hello all... i have a one 2 call phone,, the card is about to expire and my next trip isnpt for about 5 more weeks. i need to find a way to recharge the card for the US here to keep the same number. i purchased top off cards last time i was in LOS, but when using them, they only extend the time of the number 1 week more at a time.... any and all experiences/advice is appreciated.

You can allways PM more your number and ill stick 100 baht on it for you, i am not 100% certain that this would keep it "Live" so to speak ? I think it has to be used IE incoming and outgoing calls ?

W & P

Edited by Wig and Pizzle

im not sure either,,, i have one more top off card im gonna punch in its a 50 baht one...and well see what happens,,, i just did one today and it only expended my time one week!

it must work if the captain tops it up for you. but only the 300 baht will give you one full month. try the happy simple card the next time. with every top up its valid for one more year...

large sig = small penis

try the happy simple card the next time. with every top up its valid for one more year...

I think for that you have to change from the default plan to the one that allows 1 year validity on credit. The change costs 30 or 50 Baht but not sure which.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I think for that you have to change from the default plan to the one that allows 1 year validity on credit. The change costs 30 or 50 Baht but not sure which.

I just had a look at Dtac's website and it looks like the promotion giving one year validity on credit has finished.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I was having a look through Dtac's newly updated website and found some useful information. It turns out that it is possible to extend the validity of your credit in 30 day blocks at 2 Baht each. You can extend the credit validity by up to 1 year.

extend.jpg

every time I extend my 1-2 call card with 300 baht I get an extra month. I currently have one years value. I have had this card for about four years and it has always worked the same way. it was not part of any special offer I just bought it over the counter. try putting 300 baht in and see if your expiry date moves by one month, if it does put another 300 in and your sweet.

I added 300 Bht to my 1-2-call card in October and thats valid for a year -

No special promotion when I got the card last March