Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Reliable Taxi Service

josho86

I was reading a couple of threads on reliability issues with Mr. T taxi service 

Thought i might try and help some BM's out with another taxi company called  P.T. Taxi Service Pattaya. http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

Ive used them several times in and around Bangkok and Pattaya with no worries what so ever. they were always on time sometimes at least 10 to 15 minutes early  :GoldenSmile1:  I have also mentioned them once before on my previous Trip Report  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/152757-8-days-in-paradise/

Contact numbers : 086-3921240, 085-4449035

Email : [email protected]

Mr T is reliable for getting to Pattaya quickly.

I take the bus back...no rush to get out of the place.

Mr T is reliable for getting to Pattaya quickly.

I take the bus back...no rush to get out of the place.

He might of been for you but not everyone else 

PT is good, quick to reply to emails (relatively speaking) and there on airport to meet you.

Used them last time no problems.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Have used mr.t taxi a few times and also bell bus travel both have been reliable and never been let down so far so no need to change ,thanks for the info always handy to know if required.

Have used mr.t taxi a few times and also bell bus travel both have been reliable and never been let down so far so no need to change ,thanks for the info always handy to know if required.

PT is good, quick to reply to emails (relatively speaking) and there on airport to meet you.

sweet as guys :) just thought id give the BM's more/ other options when it comes to travelling to and from pattaya

I have also used Mr T a few times and have never had a problem. But it is also good to have more options, will keep this in mind if needed in the future

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

thanks

always need a backup plan

I have used Mr T. many times and only once had a minor problem. Don't forget that he is an agent who outsources to the drivers. Occasionally he will get screwed over by unreliable drivers. He does give you an emergency number to ring if things go wrong. I had to use that once and the problem was fixed within about five minutes. Really, what more can you ask? 

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

I have used Mr T. many times and only once had a minor problem. Don't forget that he is an agent who outsources to the drivers. Occasionally he will get screwed over by unreliable drivers. He does give you an emergency number to ring if things go wrong. I had to use that once and the problem was fixed within about five minutes. Really, what more can you ask? <br /><br /><br />

I have my own cars about 18 cars right now

but its not enough since 18 cars can do only 60 trips a day

but now i have more that 100 trips per day

so need to use trust sub contract driver

every companie use to do like this

owner of PT still work for us 19.00 - 23.00 everyday

he is my nephew

owner of PT still work for us 19.00 - 23.00 everyday

he is my nephew

small world 5555  :GoldenSmile1: 

Same here.

I am coming to Thailand in Oct and have plans to use Mr. T.  He e-mailed me pretty quick when I e-mailed him to reserve a SUV.  Mr. T told me to e-mail him again to remind him when the date gets closer.  I will update you guys in Oct after I use his service.

Strangely enough, i have had this issue where Mr.T is never able to pick me up from the aiport to take me to Pattaya but he is available on the reverse side of dropping me back from Pattaya to the Airport. I figured it might be just that its not worth the effort for someone to go from pattaya to BKK just to pick me up and bring me back. But on the other side, if he takes me from Pattaya to BKK, then just has to wait in the taxi ranks there to pick up someone to bring back?

I dont know, so in the end i have usually ended up using P,T Taxis, as they always seem able to pick up and drop off, no matter how many people i am making bookings for. 

What is this bus you can take back to the airport? Is it easy to get to from The Vault hotel? I was just going to take a taxi back..

[email protected]

Always on time and very reliable. 

This is who I have used many times now but this time cannot do pick up from Suvarnabhumi to BKK Soi 4, I may just chance use a metered taxi because it is actually cheaper but I preferred paying that bit more and being met and having a nice saloon car "glide" me to the hotel.

I have used ThaiCallTaxi.com several times. You can book online. They are not the cheapest, but I have always been impressed by the service. Pattaya, Hua Hin, Bangkok and other areas are serviced. The cars are quite new and nice. I like being able to book online and have never had an issue with the service.

Archived