IGNORED

Anyone Been Bumped From Eva Air Flight?

Sandy Balls

I booked my flight to the LOS 2 weeks out so I had to pay about 50% more than expected.  I have time(not working right now) so I am going to try and do a voluntary bump on the first leg, San Francisco to Taiwan.  

Has anyone ever been bumped from Eva Air and what do they offer?

I have scoured different web sites and can't find any info on international flights.

IMG_0174_2.JPG

Never.  I've been flying them for about 8 years and never been bumped once.  Hope you get what you want though.

And for the record, I'm flying Thursday night and better not get bumped.

Not from EVA and have used them for over 10 years for most of my flights.

Got bumped from SAS in 2000.Was late checking in at Bangkok and the flight was full.Got put on a Thai flight in business class to Paris,then BA to Heathrow.Also got $400 against my next flight with SAS or could take half the amount in cash.

This is the time of the year (Western summer vacations) when fares go up. They start up around mid May, peak in July or August and drop down again the third week of September.

I've booked just 36 hours in advance and paid the "regular" fare. That may depend on the airline, and, again, on the time of the year..

Telephone. Telegraph. Tele-bargirl.

never been bumped, but they tried to screw me regarding my pts on the green club. if you raise a big enough stink and bare through their ass muffled attempts @ english, they will extend your pts for a year. they did for me. they would have expired after a year and i used them 3 years later.

eva isnt my favorite airline, but they have come through for me several times. the economy deluxe option is pretty nice.

ive flown with them on a few occasions and never had a problem always been good flight for me. 

Archived