Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

soi 6 hotels ?

josho86

hi all, 

Would love to hear from you Soi 6 regulars on this. what is your preferred guest house / hotel ?

Im planning a 3 night stay in pattaya at the end of the year, so far i pretty keen on Queen Victoria Inn. what does everyone else think of this hotel ?

Queen Victoria is great and I always stay there.

Nice rooms friendly staff and great location 

Loving it on Soi 6

Queen Victoria is great and I always stay there.

Nice rooms friendly staff and great location 

what's the best way to book through them ? i had a look on trip advisor and for some unknown reason i cant book through them. is there a website for there hotel ?

Queen Victoria is the biggst and my favourite; they have their own web site which you can book through - they require a deposit payable though a link on their notification e-mail they will send you. You room is not confirmed until that is done and you get the confirmation e-mail.

You can also book their own taxi from the airport (just under 2k baht I recall - not the cheapest - but it is comfy and reliable).

There has bee some criticism of the place recently mostly over failed bookings - but it is popular with other BMs from this site and they mostly are very positive about their stays there.

I love the place!

There is also the Lord Nelson, although that is smaller, and several of the bars do holiday rooms - Ruby Club, Pook, and, I think 3 Angels, but I have not stayed in any of these and cannot confirm.

Queen Victoria is the biggst and my favourite; they have their own web site which you can book through - they require a deposit payable though a link on their notification e-mail they will send you. You room is not confirmed until that is done and you get the confirmation e-mail.

You can also book their own taxi from the airport (just under 2k baht I recall - not the cheapest - but it is comfy and reliable).

There has bee some criticism of the place recently mostly over failed bookings - but it is popular with other BMs from this site and they mostly are very positive about their stays there.

I love the place!

There is also the Lord Nelson, although that is smaller, and several of the bars do holiday rooms - Ruby Club, Pook, and, I think 3 Angels, but I have not stayed in any of these and cannot confirm.

thanks for the quick reply :)

Ive red that a few times about other guest houses and hotels especially the small ones that there booking system can be a bit dodgy.  hope they dont f@ck up my booking haha

what's the best way to book through them ? i had a look on trip advisor and for some unknown reason i cant book through them. is there a website for there hotel ?

I always book using their own website and never have any problem.

Loving it on Soi 6

I second that, Queen Vic is a great place to stay. Book through their own website, pay a deposit with them then pay the rest upon arrival. Just google Queen Vic inn pattaya and you'll find their site

I looked at QV's rooms and didn't think much of them Each to his own, I guess.

FWIW I thought the rooms at Ruby Club were better. And there is a private entrance.

I've heard 3 Angels has refurbished. I can't say though, as I haven't seen them.

• 1 month later...

Stayed at the vic the deluxe rooms are nice, but would like to try Ruby or three angels anyone stayed at them?

Stayed at the Queen Vic once with my mate, and neither of us would stay again. Apart from the problems with the guesthouse, i didnt like staying on soi  6 either. 

Stayed in the Queen Vic for a few nights in February this year,first class staff especially (Yaya) nice lass,rooms clean and cool,bathrooms really good,Ask for a room that is not on the back lane i think there are two.My mate stayed in one no problems but i wasnt keen,Food really good but didnt want to each too much western food when in LOS, beer good too.Enjoy Soi 6 as we called it when walking down "the gauntlet" you can use the back entrance as well but the lane i imagine could be ropey late on.All in all cracking place to stay.We went to Samui,Phi Phi,Phuket,Phangan,bangkok and i would deffo stay at the Vic again.

I like Ruby and 3 angels the best but I have never seen QV. Also lord nelsons is closed now!

I like Ruby and 3 angels the best but I have never seen QV. Also lord nelsons is closed now!

which one was better Ruby or 3 angels?

Archived