Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

La Luna Bars Grand Opening 6th of June

Robban78

Looks intresting, ill pop down to celebrate your opening :)

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

LMFAO.

Free Food. I can eat anywhere and im sure the local steak house would be more tasty?

A little insulted to be quite fair with your comment. I can ensure any bar i visit isnt for the food.

I was intrested in the fact it says Luna "Bars" some maybe more than just one beer bar. 

Haha better read the poster then as it says la luna bar. So the header should say la luna bar's grand opening. <br /><br />For the rest the poster says nothing other then free food. And the op does not explain anything about the bar activities or where exactly this new bar can be found. <br /><br />So what sounded interesting about the place other then the free food Haha.

Haha better read the poster then as it says la luna bar. So the header should say la luna bar's grand opening. <br /><br />For the rest the poster says nothing other then free food. And the op does not explain anything about the bar activities or where exactly this new bar can be found. <br /><br />So what sounded interesting about the place other then the free food Haha.

Ok I agree with the mix up some places say Bar, some Places Say bars.

About activities i can see it says "Girls, Drinks, Live Music, Food" So your statement is incorrect.

It also gives Directions, Soi 7 opposite Happiness gogo. Ok there not exactly clear but they are there once again incorrect.

So how did we know i wasnt intrested in the Live Music?

Come on mate? Stop Slating the thread.

Haha. Agree a new place with live music may be interesting. Girls are everywhere. <br /><br />La luna bar, have a great opening day. <br /><br />What kind of music will be played?

Haha. Agree a new place with live music may be interesting. Girls are everywhere. <br /><br />La luna bar, have a great opening day. <br /><br />What kind of music will be played?

According to the band they can play almost anything, but i guess we'll find out on the 6th. They said thaimusic, rock, falang music etc etc

Wish I was there. Will check it out when back in July.

looks like you got some nice girls there have a great  party and opening night.

wish you all the luck with the bar 

Next time i escape the bar i will pop in and say hi.

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• 3 weeks later...

Soi 7 is one of my favourite hangouts, will stop by in September. From that location I should be able to see at least three ex-barfines in nearby bars :)

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow

Impressed

Gorgeous looking women

all best

• 4 months later...

Archived