• Computer completed with a printer
  • DVD player
  • Hair dryer
  • Refrigerator
  • Safety deposit box
  • Balcony
  • Free wireless internet connection

700 baht a night through booking.com (march-october) peak season prices unknown

The lamai is not a bad hotel, obviously not as nice as the the ibis or some of the hotels around Patong, but for only $23 AUD a night (700 baht) It's money well spent. the hotel itself is located on Ratuthit Road opposite Christin's massage. what sold me on this place besides the location was the fact it had a 42 inch HD tv with cable, a personal desktop computer with fax machine, printer with free WiFi and a private balcony 5555.  yes the service was no where near as good as summer breeze but the rooms made up for it big time.

overall its a great budget hotel for what you get, would i stay at this hotel again ? yes i would. for the price and what you get i give this hotel a 3 out of 5 rating. I would of given it a higher rating if it had a in-room safe and better customer service.

DSC00661_zps09510365.jpg

DSC00664_zpsd2096552.jpg

DSC00663_zps63a194cc.jpg

DSC00668_zps6aa5ab3c.jpg

DSC00666_zps63149cc0.jpg

DSC00665_zps63ecfbc0.jpg

Thanks for the update . 

Stayed at this hotel a couple of times before , 2005 & 2006  and they must have modernised it  as back then it was pretty average .  700 bt low season is top value . What would it cost in january ?

Location is great as you say , a short walk along second road gets you to Bangla road .   No need for a tuk tuk .  :GoldenSmile1:

Mikeyboy

Thanks for the update . 

Stayed at this hotel a couple of times before , 2005 & 2006  and they must have modernised it  as back then it was pretty average .  700 bt low season is top value . What would it cost in january ?

Just had a look at agoda and booking.com, Not cheap at all in January :( 2,300 baht a night (which is a bit extreme if you ask me) only good value if you stay at this hotel between march & October only

Location is great as you say , a short walk along second road gets you to Bangla road .   No need for a tuk tuk .  :GoldenSmile1:

:GoldenSmile1:Very true  :GoldenSmile1: but now when i need wheels i always use scooter taxi's instead , half the price and twice as quick.

Mikeyboy

I stayed there 3 years ago for one weak.

Good room at that time.

Bad think was no swiming pool and no safe in room.

I stayed there 3 years ago for one weak.

Good room at that time.

Bad think was no swiming pool and no safe in room.

Yeah having the no safe and a pool was a pain in the butt. But what I did was I would wonder across the road to Patong resort hotel and use there pool hahaha :D

Archived