IGNORED

British passport renewals

key visa thailand

Hi Guys,

Just an alternative.

Most of us are aware that when renewing a British passport now it has to be obtained through Hong Kong, for anyone who does not wish the hassle then we do the service at Key Visa, and believe me there is plenty that want help.

32 page is 9,000 bht all inclusive

48 page is 12,000 bht all inclusive

procedure is as follows click on my link http://www.keyvisath...ts-in-thailand/

Waiting time is approx 3 weeks sometimes faster

Cheers

Darren

Posted Image

Do you also do Irish Passport renewals?

Sorry William only British, the Irish you have to do in person at the Consulate in BKK

Posted Image

I live in Spain and have a british passport and travel to Thailand 3 or 4 times a year however my passport runs out in May 2014 and one of my trips is from mid jan to mid feb my question is can a pssport be used to enter Thailand so close to the renewel date

thanks in advance

You are supposed to have a minimum of 6 months left on your passport when entering

Thailand, don't know if its the same for other countries

Just a quick question, while your applying for the passport renewal, I take it that you keep hold of your current passport.

Therefore, once the new passport has been issued, can you still use the old passport?

I.e If I have a visa in my current passport for another country, but the pages are nearly all used up, once I get the new passport can I carry on using the old passport with the visa in it, so technically having 2 passports.

Thanks for your help.

Just a quick question, while your applying for the passport renewal, I take it that you keep hold of your current passport.

Therefore, once the new passport has been issued, can you still use the old passport?

I.e If I have a visa in my current passport for another country, but the pages are nearly all used up, once I get the new passport can I carry on using the old passport with the visa in it, so technically having 2 passports.

Thanks for your help.

Key Visa might want to confirm, but as far as I know, your old passport is cancelled as soon as the new one is issued.  All your visas will need to be transferred to the new passport.

6 months validity is supposed to be the correct way but in Thailand they know there are most Embassies and a passport can be renewed so no real dramas,

The old passport is cancelled when you receive your new one, they have a little peel off sticker on the back, you take this off which activates the new passport and you cut the corners off your old passport yourself,

Please dont do like one of my clients and cut the corners off his new passport by mistake,

Posted Image

Thanks for the answer, with regards to getting a second passport, what does the letter from your employee need to say, and is it just a few sentences on a company headed letter that is needed? Also, would a copy of my contract of employment suffice, i.e stating where I work and what I do.

Thanks for the answer, with regards to getting a second passport, what does the letter from your employee need to say, and is it just a few sentences on a company headed letter that is needed? Also, would a copy of my contract of employment suffice, i.e stating where I work and what I do.

send me a PM mate so i do not forget and Monday I have a template of the letter I will send for you,

Posted Image

Hi Guys,

Just an alternative.

Most of us are aware that when renewing a British passport now it has to be obtained through Hong Kong, for anyone who does not wish the hassle then we do the service at Key Visa, and believe me there is plenty that want help.

32 page is 9,000 bht all inclusive

48 page is 12,000 bht all inclusive

procedure is as follows click on my link http://www.keyvisath...ts-in-thailand/

Waiting time is approx 3 weeks sometimes faster

Cheers

Darren

You quoted my pal 6000B for transferring visas from his old UK passport to his new one. Does your 9000B offer include said transfers and the passport fee of X HKD?

Thanks.

Davie, Think there is a mistake there mate I would not charge that for transfer stamps mate, If we do the passport renewal we do the transfer of stamps for free if a client requires us to mate,

the Fee includes all Davie

Posted Image

Davie, Think there is a mistake there mate I would not charge that for transfer stamps mate, If we do the passport renewal we do the transfer of stamps for free if a client requires us to mate,

the Fee includes all Davie

I got some wrong info'. Apologies bro'.

Sounds like a good deal that saves a lot of hassle. :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers

No Probs Davie,

Posted Image

• 1 year later...

Key Visa might want to confirm, but as far as I know, your old passport is cancelled as soon as the new one is issued.  All your visas will need to be transferred to the new passport.

I have asked about this as I need to renew my Australian passport. I was informed by the consulate that issued my visa that I would need to produce the passport in which my visa was placed and the new one. I think it is a different case if you are in Thailand on an extension of stay. From what I have read you need to have the extension of stay transferred to the new passport. Perhaps that is what you are thinking about.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

A cut price service for a premium price no doubt...lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The UK 'Land Registry Ofice' have been operating this Scam for decades.

When you buy a house in England, you have to get a LR report as part of the Legal process of buying a property.The time it takes to get the LR report by normal process takes a much longer time than if you pay extra for their Fast Track service,The FT service has become the norm.

Same with the Passport office.

Archived