Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
long time

Laos Girls

long time

I've only met one girl that I know of in BKK or Pattaya from Laos that I know of. She turned out to be the best one of all so far.

How many girls from Laos does any one know about?

ginseng

Strangely this has been my experience so far too. But 2 anecdotal cases from you and I don't necessarily make it the rule. I met my Lao girl in a chat room, she's in the Northeast. I imagine there are more Lao girls there than in BKK due to the predominance of Lao being spoken and proximity to the border.

ROOTER

There are many Lao girls working mainly Bangkok but also Pattaya.I met 3 in one night in Soi Cowboy. Many Lao people live in Thailand and most Issan people are ethnic Lao :)

Edited by ROOTER

long time
There are many Lao girls working mainly Bangkok but also Pattaya.I met 3 in one night in Soi Cowboy. Many Lao people live in Thailand and most Issan people are ethnic Lao :wacko:

I guess I never thought about it before I met her. Been to Nong Khai several times and yes the difference is just about nil up there. Gone to Vientiane several times and can't really tell the difference until I get outside into the villages.

ratchada

In over five years in BKK I've only run into one Lao from Laos (and I can tell the difference easily in the way they speak Lao), working in a bar on Cowboy. In the same bar there is a Cambodian from Cambodia (again, easily detectable by their dialect of Khmer). I've run into a handful of freelancers from Cambodia in BKK over the years, but not many at all.

ratchada

whistler 131

How can you recognize a lao girl?

Is the girl more white skin?or dark skin?

culvers

i think half the girls i had on my last trip were either cambodian or laos. The laos girls were gorgeous, and i found them to have much whiter skin, and larger breasted and fuller figured, not sure if that holds true for the general population. Also found their english to be much poorer than thai girls.

ratchada
How can you recognize a lao girl?

Is the girl more white skin?or dark skin?

While one could make an argument for the existence of a "pure" Lao look, or Khmer look, or (much less so--way too much mixing with Chinese!) Thai look, in reality there has been so much mixing and cross-marriage as to make the "pure" version of any of these ethnic groups rare today. Complicate that with the fact that there are at least one million ethnic Khmers and close to 20 million ethnic Laos living in Isan, and it makes it all that much harder.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I tell the Lao from Laos and Khmers from Cambodia apart from their Thailand-born fellow Laos and Khmers by the way they speak their language; instantly recognizable that way.

ratchada

nus01

Only One and she was in Phuket , she was fascinated with my nose and kept pointing at Falang nose and comparing it to her Laos nose.

I do think Khmer Girls and Burririam Girls have a different look to other type of Thai Girls

Let's Tango

It's hard to describe it but if you are born from within that region then you have a natural instinct to be 95% right. Just the same if someone from a different country come to your, and try to determine which country or nationality the lady is from... especially true in Europe. I am asian and I can't tell who's British, French, German, Danish, Finnish, etc., etc., (besides their spoken language) I just know they are really cool to hang around with... crazy at times but who isn't.

tango

asfalitis

I've met 2 girls from Laos in samui(chaweng) at the green mango but never in BKK

Edited by asfalitis

comeon83

why do you think they dont come? is it because they can earn more in their home country?

scubaadiver56

I noticed on my past trip in September/October several girls from Laos. I was with one who worked as a show girl in Angel witch, she told me she was from issan, but at the hotel she pulled out her laos pasport. One of the best nights I've had in Pattaya ever. I had to say no more, too tied.

.Q.

There's loads here and i believe they can work here legaly too with the right paper work, wich is very simple, not like our farang work permits.

Benny10

I love lao girls. Had quite a few in LOS, and have never been disappointed.

luv.you.long.time

I suppose the problem of finding out the real country of origin is that many wont tell you in general chit chat over a lady drink. Many will just say Issan or something. It can bring them and the bar owner big problems with the police as they wont have a work permit and, perhaps, a valid Visa for being in LOS.

To answer the OP, Ive spent quite a few nights with girls who were from Laos. About 8 from memory. I have been to Laos before and I thought it was beautiful and a step back in time from LOS.

Vientianne is clearly getting a little investment, but is a decade away from being anything that could be labelled 'modern'.

Laos people are lovely. Just like the Thais.

caltexman

I got to know one lady in bkk who was from lao.

Lovely to look at, beautiful body, but crazy as hell!!

She spoke english really well and worked as a freelancer in bkk and singapore.

Got into a bit of trouble last year with having a fake thai passport and ended up in jail for 9 months.

I hear she is out again and i guess back at it in bkk.

White as white skin but flawless!!!

An experience.....................lol.

Edited by caltexman