Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here

Stud

Good job with a hidden camera.

gambit
On 04/09/2014 at 09:22, immobile said:

Seems like all of the videos on his channel have gone private. You can only access them if you have the link, they don't show up on his Youtube account. I collected every video from this thread + 1 more from his "read more" section on one of the videos. If someone has more links, please post them

I think this poster disappeared, to bad he made decent videos. Some people make videos and say nothing, that drives me crazy. Geoff Carter does a nice job and now the Red Farang is doing some good ones too, everyone is better then his last, maybe a star was born. 555 If you ever have a bug problem in your apartment  just call jimmy574 and his girl over and they will eat them all up for you. 555

17hrs2freedom

I think this poster disappeared, to bad he made decent videos. Some people make videos and say nothing, that drives me crazy. Geoff Carter does a nice job and now the Red Farang is doing some good ones too, everyone is better then his last, maybe a star was born. 555 If you ever have a bug problem in your apartment  just call jimmy574 and his girl over and they will eat them all up for you. 555

I love all of these videos. When I miss LOS (which is a lot), I literally spend hours watching them. I love Geoff Carters video- some really good advice. I do really love the whole wander through the streets style. So good.

dukat083

Some links are dead

But nice videos when they are working

Try to find the place :-)

John1001

On the last video at the 6 minute mark you can see his shadow and it looks like he is wearing a cowboy hat. Plenty of room in there for the camera.

Queef_Sniffer
8 hours ago, John1001 said:

On the last video at the 6 minute mark you can see his shadow and it looks like he is wearing a cowboy hat. Plenty of room in there for the camera.

Yup, saw it too. That's def how he gets his footage.

benny31

Some great videos, thanx for sharing m8:)

Manajatua

Would not recommend filming in agogo 

for some reason u get caught 

may get nasty

SydneyFarang

Nasty is an understatement.... 

Incocknito
On 6/4/2013 at 11:06, 17hrs2freedom said:

great video. but after the eye infection i got at songkran, f songkran. that water is dirty.

I was think the same thing fuck that better have done goggles on! 

Ek77fl

Thanks for sharing, gives a good feeling for the 'vibe' on the street.

lloydd72

gets back the smile of good memories seeing these clips :)never been to nana hotel parking lot,  i am learning here

ironfist

I click Josh Andjoke 's videos, but there is nothing there. His videos here are unlisted. I guess new way people do it is unlist it and share it in forum? So others won't see it and flag it to youtube?

acubed

I know it's dangerous, but a candid video from inside Windmill or Babydolls would be so hot. I'm not suggesting anybody do it because I don't want to encourage trouble, but it is tempting. May be it's just the voyeur in me.

millard_filmore
On 4/23/2018 at 15:21, acubed said:

I know it's dangerous, but a candid video from inside Windmill or Babydolls would be so hot. I'm not suggesting anybody do it because I don't want to encourage trouble, but it is tempting. May be it's just the voyeur in me.

I have seen a few candid videos taken inside gogos.  They are good for reminding you what is in store for your next visit but even the HD vids are not all that "hot".

pattayamongererhaha
9 hours ago, millard_filmore said:

I have seen a few candid videos taken inside gogos.  They are good for reminding you what is in store for your next visit but even the HD vids are not all that "hot".

Could you possibly get the links to those videos and post here?

millard_filmore
12 hours ago, pattayamongererhaha said:

Could you possibly get the links to those videos and post here?

Most of them have been taken down.  You might have some luck with doing a Youtube search for "Pattaya" "uncensored".

pattayamongererhaha
6 hours ago, millard_filmore said:

Most of them have been taken down.  You might have some luck with doing a Youtube search for "Pattaya" "uncensored".

Alright thanks, I will look for it

RANITA

unforntunately the vids disaperared ? Can someone repost guys ?

Chrimson12

Are the girls just standing about freelancers? Not the obvious ones holding placards (or the LBs), but the ones dressed more casually?

If so, what are the arrangements, it looks like for at least some of them, there were short stay hotels behind them. Do you always need to take short time girls back to your hotel?

robert
9 hours ago, Chrimson12 said:

Are the girls just standing about freelancers? Not the obvious ones holding placards (or the LBs), but the ones dressed more casually?

If so, what are the arrangements, it looks like for at least some of them, there were short stay hotels behind them. Do you always need to take short time girls back to your hotel?

Almost all the bars on Soi 6 have short time rooms upstairs

petehoax
17 hours ago, Chrimson12 said:

it would help if you specify what video you're referring to, some are from bangkok, some from pattaya and from different locations as well. 

in general: some girls will be freelancers, some will be visitors, some will be working nearby etc... 
you can use a ST hotel (all freelancers will be happy to do that) or you can take them to your hotel (most FL will be happy to do that assuming it's nearby and often not so happy assuming it's far away). if you take them to your hotel, they will probably ask for taxi money for the way back.
there are many ST hotels on Walking Street and in nana area. girls will know where they are (and often get a small kickback if they take you to it). 

Chrimson12

Thanks Robert and Petehoax,

Simple question I know, but this is like learning a whole new world. I'm very familiar with most of Europe (especially Germany), but I can't believe the amount and quality of girls in the video. I didn't even realise that they were taken in different locations! 

I've been recommended pattaya from a friend and as it's one of the items to do in my bucket list (asia, not pattaya specifically), I thought that I better do some planning and  he pointed me to this site. I photo/video a lot of the european girls (for commercial publication) and I'd be interested in doing the same in asia (subject to local laws).

Thanks again, for a constructive feedback to a newbie question.