IGNORED

X-Zone bucket nights

John McGrattan

Bucket Night.doc :Think1:  :Think1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  Hi Guys another GREAT SPECIAL OFFER  from X-ZONE X-ZONE Heading Image.jpg

THE X-ZONE BUCKETS 

YOUR CHOICE OF EITHER 5 SHOTS OF THAI whiskey, LOCAL GIN OR LOCAL VODKA IN THE X-ZONE BUCKET FOR ONLY 500 BAHT

IF YOU WORK IT OUT YOUR SAVING MONEY & THAT IS GREAT FOR YOU THE CUSTOMER. WE WILL BE HAPPY TOO SEE YOU & HELP YOU ENJOY THE EVENING WITH OUR GREAT SELECTION OF GIRLS THAT WE NOW HAVE.

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE COYOTE, SHOW & SPECIAL SHOWS THROUGHOUT THE EVENING SO COME ON DOWN & JOIN US

STARTS THIS TUESDAY 7th May 2013 @ 20.30 hrs or 8.30 pm  & IS AVAILABLE TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY NIGHTS & MAY BE EXTENDED TO INCLUDE OTHER NIGHTS   

THANKS JOHN 

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

I'd rather have 5 normal glasses of sprits/mixer than drink with a bucket and straw. You might want to provide that option!

have you used buckets before or is this something new? must say, never seen it elsewhere in a gogo 

Thanks for the feed back,

No as far as I am aware it has never been done in a go go before. The Idea comes from The Full Moon Parties that serve the spirits & mixers in a small plastic Bucket with a few straws. 

As for the other suggestion it is something I may look at soon.

It is a special Promotion to give customers a little bit of a discount if they buy 5 spirits of those listed & they can either share with the girls or friends or be greedy & drink the lot on their own. 

The promotion will be running only on 3 nights of the week to start with, so we will see what happens if it takes off or not. 

Thanks John 

I figured it was borrowed from the FMP's

My rational is that I make an effort to get dressed up for a night out, so i wouldn't really want a bucket next to me.

If you're going for the beach theme what about a cocktail promo alongside? if Mint leaves are available, everyone loves a mojito!

just a thought ....good luck 

they can either share with the girls or friends or be greedy & drink the lot on their own. 

I guess it saves on buying Lady drinks then.... but the ladies will be less than happy missing out on lady drink commissions.

i think a bucket with maybe 5 singahs on ice would be better. the idea behind the buckets at the FMP's is so you dont have to battle through the crowds and keep going back to a bar, by the time you reach the end they are very watered down to! If your already in the bar i cant see much point in ordering 5 drinks at once....unless your sharing obviously. Is it a big saving, i cant remember the prices?? 

Thanks for the feed back,

No as far as I am aware it has never been done in a go go before. The Idea comes from The Full Moon Parties that serve the spirits & mixers in a small plastic Bucket with a few straws. 

As for the other suggestion it is something I may look at soon.

It is a special Promotion to give customers a little bit of a discount if they buy 5 spirits of those listed & they can either share with the girls or friends or be greedy & drink the lot on their own. 

The promotion will be running only on 3 nights of the week to start with, so we will see what happens if it takes off or not. 

Thanks John 

2 for the price of 1 seems to attract customers  :ThumbUp6:

Well, I will visit you next week. This gogo is always on my list!

2 for the price of 1 seems to attract customers  :ThumbUp6:

Well, I will visit you next week. This gogo is always on my list!

Hi it sure does

We do have a current offer at the moment which applies to Thai whiskey, Local Gin, Local Vodka & Local Tequila all on BOGOF ( buy one get one free ) runs from opening at 8.30pm right through to closing time approx 3am 

See You soon

Thanks John 

the other day I got a hot cup of coffee at 94C and they put a straw in it.

I've decided to start charging girls 10,000 baht for an anal tune-up that not only brings good health, it brings good luck too.

Archived