IGNORED

New Years Eve

davethailand

The Blues Factory will be having its New Years Eve party next monday (31st of course) and their will be lucky number draws with prizes and of course 2 live bands featuring Pattaya's best live bands who are-

The Blues Machine featuring Mary and of course the BB King award winning blues guitarist Ken “Snowman” Minahan then after midnight as always “The Rock Machine” will take to the stage featuring Pattaya's newest Guitar sensation and The Blues Factory's "original" Rock Band, They ARE Pattaya's hottest new rock band.

We will also have guests popping in to jam on the stage with the bands including some well known local musicians (details too follow) will also be taking to the stage with The Rock Machine in the early hours to take you through to closing time.

Come early to ensure a seat!

See you then.

:Party1:

Just curious Dave - were the accolades of being "Pattaya's best live bands" and "hottest new rock band" the result of some sort of vote, or were they self appointed? :Party1:

Just curious Dave - were the accolades of being "Pattaya's best live bands" and "hottest new rock band" the result of some sort of vote, or were they self appointed? :P

They are based on the facts. :D

They are based on the facts. :NiceThread1:

I take it they were self appointed then - a bit like Michael Jackson calling himself the "King of Pop" :D

I'm sure they are decent musicians, but they really ought to do something about those band names, I mean the "Rock Machine", "Blues Machine" & "Blues Factory original Rock Band" are not exactly the most inspiring. Lol. :)

I take it they were self appointed then - a bit like Michael Jackson calling himself the "King of Pop" :D

I'm sure they are decent musicians, but they really ought to do something about those band names, I mean the "Rock Machine", "Blues Machine" & "Blues Factory original Rock Band" are not exactly the most inspiring. Lol. :)

The Blues Machine was named by their band leader ! blues because that's what they play and machine because it relates to the word "factory".

Rock Machine was a last minute decision my me because the rock band had their own idea's like "The Dragon Princes" and other weird names.

"The Blues Factory's original rock band" isn't a band name it was meant to describe the band as they are the bars original band, I though it would be better saying that then saying "Lam Morrison's original band" :D

:NiceThread1:

The Blues Factory will be having its New Years Eve party next monday (31st of course) and their will be lucky number draws with prizes and of course 2 live bands featuring Pattaya's best live bands who are-

The Blues Machine featuring Mary and of course the BB King award winning blues guitarist Ken “Snowman” Minahan then after midnight as always “The Rock Machine” will take to the stage featuring Pattaya's newest Guitar sensation and The Blues Factory's "original" Rock Band, They ARE Pattaya's hottest new rock band.

We will also have guests popping in to jam on the stage with the bands including some well known local musicians (details too follow) will also be taking to the stage with The Rock Machine in the early hours to take you through to closing time.

Come early to ensure a seat!

See you then.

:P

Hey Dave, I have never been to the Blues Factory, I remember hearing about a blues bar on WS, is this the one? And what time will the Blues Machine take stage. I agree with some of the previous comments by the way, Blues Machine is a terrible name for a Blues group, Blues requires a lot of emotion and improvisation, I hope the group does not attempt to play like a "machine" :Crazy1: just for the sake of deserving the band's name.

Hey Dave, I have never been to the Blues Factory, I remember hearing about a blues bar on WS, is this the one? And what time will the Blues Machine take stage. I agree with some of the previous comments by the way, Blues Machine is a terrible name for a Blues group, Blues requires a lot of emotion and improvisation, I hope the group does not attempt to play like a "machine" :Party1: just for the sake of deserving the band's name.

They will start at 930pm. :Party1:

As said the band name was decided by the band leader as previously they were the blues factory houseband which is worse. :Party1:

Hey Dave, Blues Machine is a terrible name for a Blues group.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet :Dance1:

Shakespeare 1594

Romeo & Juliet.

Baby-1.gif