IGNORED

Where to stay in patong and pattaya

raul82

Now then fellas, 

I need a bit of advice, I need a 100% GF hotel in Patong and also one in pattaya.

I been to Patong once before and what the hotel to be near the beach, I stayed at the Patong pearl resortel in 2010, but just as I was gonna book the same place again I read some reviews that they and changed management and started to charge guest fees. I need somewhere where not a lot of families go not very expensive prob about 3star or just a nice clean place. any recommendations ??

As for pattaya I have never been and again the hotel must be 100% gf pref somewhere that simply doesn't give a fuck who you bring back and is hassle free, I also need help on which part of  pattaya I should stay, I don't want it to be in the madness but not to far somewhere I can relax but also not far from the enjoyment. Is beach street any good?? i was looking at intimate hotel today as its mentioned frequently on the forums??

I am going in June 18th which I take it is low season.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to the help of the big players:))

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Raul , In regard to Pattaya, I like to stay on Soi10 , Check out Page 10 and Sea me spring hotels, both on Soi 10

Its meters from Beach Road .

Close to the Action but relatively quiet st, Page 10 is near a couple of bars so ask for a room on the opposite side, both very nice hotels. You wont have any troubles with guests.

Can't help with Patong sorry

tons of hotels around the 1000 baht mark or lower on what i think is callec nanai road it runs in a loop around Patong... good hotel for a great price is hillside Patong check it out big rooms gal friendly and i liked it because with motorbike you are close to the highway to kata beach

• 4 weeks later...

Summer breeze Patong (search for their website for details) highly recommended, just across road from Bangla road (non beach end) where all the action is. Great place, top location for partying ang good price.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

Thinking of going to Phuket/patong area for a month.  Anyone recommend a nice place, december/january (yes, the most expensive part of the year).  Ideally I would like an apartment just like Dancewatchers in Pattaya.

Thank you.

The Summer Breeze is nice however, it is a little pricey. They have very good food and a straight walk to the action, all the girls park their motor bikes in front at night and fun to watch them come in.

Summer breeze is looking its age now IMO. Great owner tho (Bill) and the staff are knowledgable. It's a busy soi so expect activity and noise until the early hours <br /><br />If you want a bit more quiet head a tad further out to soi banzaan or Nanai road. You might save a bit of money too. Distance wise you're talking 5-10 mins walk to Bangla. The great thing about the walk being you'll see a ton of working girls en route

• 1 month later...

When i was in Patong in april/May there were a few new hotels at the top of the Soi that Summer Breeze is on around the junction of the new road.  Sorry i didn't get the names but one main factor in picking Patong accommodation is to reduce the need for tuk tuk transport so a well placed hotel can save the extra cost it may be for the room.

I use Poppa Palace but may not suit your aspirations and has changed its client base to more Russian package tourist than western european from my first visit 6 years ago.  Would I stay there again..........not sure even though the old staff look after well.

Banana Leaf-Near O=Top, Bangla and Joncielen shoping centre. Cheap about 600-800 baht a night nice rooms and girl friendly.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Lamai Inn quite cheap and good for the money, each room also has a big 42inch tv and desktop pc and printer and maybe 5 min to bangla road/jungceylon.

I booked 7 nights for 133 there

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Summer Breeze for Patong - great location and quite a few of the Phuket Info guys stay there so good company.  Wish I'd found the place before.

i love summer breeze too

• 1 month later...

http://www.ferbguesthouse.com/

in the middel of soi sansabaan

did the job for me a few times when staying in Patong!

out of the madness but still close to walk to bangla!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

That looks very good value. Location is ideal for the 'nightlife' and walks to the beach. Sansabai does remain quite noisy until the early hours so something to be weary of if you're a light sleeper

Edit: location says Nanai road? Totally different area to Sansabai

• 4 weeks later...

I'm staying at the @ White Patong hotel now. It's very close to the action with comfortable rooms. There's no joiner fee for one girl but 500 Baht for each additional girl. They take ID from the girl but there's no call when she leaves in the morning to check everything's ok.

"Some people call it a one night stand but we can call it paradise" - Duran Duran

• 2 weeks later...

I'm spending half of my vacation time in Patong and the other in Pattaya.  I been to Patong before, but the new Tiger bar complex was still being constructed.  I always told myself that when its up and running I'd take a trip to check it out.

Anyways, I'm deciding on Summer Breeze and White Patong.  I like the location of both and them being GFriendly is a plus.  I think I'm going to flip a coin on this one.

Also, if you are looking for a cheap, clean and affordable place in Pattaya.  Check out www.whitehousecondotel.com!  I've been staying there for the passed 5 years, highly recommended.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Archived