IGNORED

AA Hotel Soi 13

BENJI

Does anyone know if this hotel has a website, cant find anything for it. I have heard that the place has recently been renovated. Has anyone stayed there recently and got any reports. Soi 13 is a favourite location of mine.

Does anyone know if this hotel has a website, cant find anything for it. I have heard that the place has recently been renovated. Has anyone stayed there recently and got any reports. Soi 13 is a favourite location of mine.

No website, and their rooms are dumpy. They built two new hotels on the 2nd Road side of Soi 13, across the street from the Sportsman. Although new, the rooms still have a dumpy feel. The old hotel at the corner of Beach Road has not been renovated, but has a great view. I would recommend Inn of the Golden Crab or Whitehouse Condotel if you want to stay on Soi 13.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just got back from my 1st trip and stayed at a lot of places on soi 13.

First stayed at Lek hotel. I had no problems with it, but my buddies wanted something a tiny bit better.

We all stayed in the newer wing. I thought the stay was always great and the all you can eat american breakfast for $110 with juices and coffee

was a great value. The pool was fine too.

I really enjoyed having a bathtub for bubble baths with girls occassionally, something I couldnt do at the other places.

2nd stayed at the AA hotel, the newer wing. I know someone said that it was so so, but I felt the newer wing was fine.

The old wing...terrible!!!..didnt stay there but looked at it

3rd Whitehouse Condohotel

A nice place a few bucks more but definetely nicer.

If I were an idiot and took a girlfriend with me to Thailand, I would be checking into this hotel, deluxe room.

4th stayed at Inn House hotel.

We found overall the best - because:

a. price was perfect for everyone, even the rich guy with us just got the deluxe and was happy

b. open air prior to the rooms, so you dont sweat just getting to your room and no funky smells

c. staff was good and helpful with extra towels and soaps...amazing how tipping at the beginning gives you great service!

d. clean rooms with a/c that works well and everyone even in the standard room gets a balcony.

down sides, no in room safe, which wasn't a problem for me because I had nothing worth stealing, my girls were honest, I used only atm

and bathroom was small but adequate...but yes the bathroom floor could get a little wet after a shower...which I felt was really no big deal.

Overall for me the price was good, location was good and it was clean.

I really enjoyed my stays in Soi 13, and although I should maybe try other areas around Pattaya,

it sure was nice to just walk outside soi 13:

Go to the Dubliner to watch Football, coffee, american breakfast,

Go to Lek hotel to have their all you can eat breakfast,

Laundry place on soi 12 by cutting through the Lek hotel was very good

Also, cross 2nd street and go to the new outdoor mall for Starbucks, movie and nice clean massage upstairs,

Maybe its just us, but the conveniences of Soi 13 between beach road and 2nd road

made the area the place to stay for us.

Aki

• 3 months later...

stayed at new AA near 2nd road in dec 2007.

for me it was fine, its a new hotel or they renovated an old one but it looked fine for me.

beware of checking in at the wrong (old) AA hotel, because they have the old and the new one next to eachother.

if you are standing in front of the hotel, take the right one, but you can take both entrances to go insite of both the old and new one.

Shit service etc i moved to the Pasadena lodge far superior and cheaper.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059