IGNORED

apartment name wanted

thaijamie

hi there i'm looking for the name of the new'ish apartments, just round the corner from the night market , the one with the atm on the s bend heading for pattaya klang ,

thanks in advance

The place looks really nice on the website. Any more info about it?

Joiner fees?, in-room safes? How convenient is location? Too far from the action?

Thanks for any information. Happy Hunting :Party1:

I was staying with a long term girlfriend at the time so couldn't tell you about the joiner fee's. The room I was in didn't have a safe IIRC. It's just off Pattaya Klang 10 mins to Walking Street on baht bus. I will state again the rooms are really excellent, best place i've stayed in in Pattaya. Oh and its right on Soi Bukhao Baht buses going both ways.

Edited by lovinit

Don't hold your breath waiting for an E-mail reply! Sent 3 over a 2 week period last month,still no reply! Ignorant twats,but yes I am familiar with the place and it looks value for money!