Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

X-Zone Soi 16 Walking Street

John McGrattan

:GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  HI GUYS  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1: 

Come & pop into X-Zone & catch a gander ( look ) as some of the Newbie hotties that have come in & started with us.

We have a wide selection of girls that will suit everyone's taste I'm sure.

Our Special Deal on House Spirits is still going strong BOGOF on SANGSOM, ELTORO, GILBEY VODKA & GILBEY GIN. Available every night of the week from

OPENING 8;30 PM - 03;00 AM.

Normal Happy Hour 8;30pm until 10;30pm for Draft Beer @ 39 Baht per Glass then ONLY 59 Baht for the rest of the evening.

We also have a range of special shows during the evening as well as the chance to Partake in the Jacuzzi show lol lol ( if you dare ) 

Thanks John 

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Hey John you know I always support you place and less than Two Weeks will be with you Matey.

I have your Granules in my Case already so it will be Onion Gravy all the way for you

See you soon

Ghosty

Always lots of good dirty fun in X Zone ,  :Clap1:

Drink specials are a bonus .

Mikeyboy

Hey John! Is a girl called Naritsara still working there? I think she was number 12 or 20 some weeks ago..

Great dancer btw!

Always lots of good dirty fun in X Zone ,  :Clap1:

Drink specials are a bonus .

Mikeyboy

+1...Great club, always lots of fun there.

Had my first visit to your bar last weekend....what a great time I had.

I will be back next month with some newbies cant wait to see there reaction !!!

Hey John you know I always support you place and less than Two Weeks will be with you Matey.

I have your Granules in my Case already so it will be Onion Gravy all the way for you

See you soon

Ghosty

Cool M8 see you then Thanks 

Hey John! Is a girl called Naritsara still working there? I think she was number 12 or 20 some weeks ago..

Great dancer btw!

We do have a number 12 but I couldn't tell you her Thai name pop  in & see if she is M8 I'm sure she will be glad too see you if she is still here.

Had my first visit to your bar last weekend....what a great time I had.

I will be back next month with some newbies cant wait to see there reaction !!!

Great we will be glad to have them shell shocked lol lol lol 

the address mate I will give it a go

the address mate I will give it a go

The Address is Soi 16 Walking Street, come up Walking Street from the start until you see the Bar called Rolling Live 2, that is Soi 16 TURN LEFT & come up approx 30 Yards & you will see us on your right. Come up the stairs & enjoy the girls.

Thanks John

There were a group of Russians in there the nite I was there & this turned me on more then anything else.

Among the group was this gorgeous young blond woman, early 20's I guess. One of the dancers moved

closer to her spread her legs and asked her if she would like a taste. She was kind of shy but the others

in her group cheered her on so she gave it a go. I think everyone in the place was watching. Then the

dancer was suggesting something else which became clear when she pulled out a condom. At first the

girl was going no no no but when everyone in the bar started clapping and shouting she agreed to go

ahead which was a fisting past her wrist. The embarrassed girl was a deep red but smiling from ear to ear.

I was horny as hell thinking about it later on.

Archived