IGNORED

Nong Apartment

loverman

Dear: guys to all u pattaya addicts, dos any1 now anything about Nong Apartment or stayed there,, wats i like ppl

cheers :001_Thank_You5:

I spent a month there in July 2005. I have mixed feelings about the place. I comsider it slightly expensive at around 20,000 Baht for the month with my extremely heavy electicity use. ( I like a near artic temp). My place had a nice sized living room with a seperate bedroom. the bedroom had the a/c. There was a small basic kitchen and bath room. The bed was the usual Thai hard. The owner a Swiss man was very friendly. The apts are built around a courtyard with many plants. This design keeps it very quiet at night. It is within walking distance of WS. Although when walking past Arab looking areas I did not feel in danger at all. On the corner of YenSabai is a nice internet place. On the street neaby there is a Family Mart, several Restaurants, laundry etc.

The night guard signs in visitors, but I never felt there was any problem. The hotel dog hated my guts and always growled at me. I wanted to kick him, but I love dogs. (Except this mutt who liked everybody but me)

All in All aceptable if you need a central location. It was certaily a pleasure not having to take so many Baht Bus.

I spent a month there in July 2005. I have mixed feelings about the place. I comsider it slightly expensive at around 20,000 Baht for the month with my extremely heavy electicity use. ( I like a near artic temp). My place had a nice sized living room with a seperate bedroom. the bedroom had the a/c. There was a small basic kitchen and bath room. The bed was the usual Thai hard. The owner a Swiss man was very friendly. The apts are built around a courtyard with many plants. This design keeps it very quiet at night. It is within walking distance of WS. Although when walking past Arab looking areas I did not feel in danger at all. On the corner of YenSabai is a nice internet place. On the street neaby there is a Family Mart, several Restaurants, laundry etc.

The night guard signs in visitors, but I never felt there was any problem. The hotel dog hated my guts and always growled at me. I wanted to kick him, but I love dogs. (Except this mutt who liked everybody but me)

All in All aceptable if you need a central location. It was certaily a pleasure not having to take so many Baht Bus.

Thanks fot u reply Geez

i -e-mail them and it been 2 week and no reply,, so i can gVe up on them no,, thats wat i wanted some where centRL, like u said its nices not having to take 2 many baht bus,,

cheers mate