IGNORED

rungrat

I found this place 2 years ago. Its run by a german guy the service was superb and has a thai and european menu the food is very well priced and a good standard. Its an outdoor kiosk type with seating and tables. You can have beer wine or soft drinks. The portions arent huge but at their prices and if your really hungry you can allways order two. I dont know about you guys but my appetite allways goes a bit pear shaped in patts anyway so for me the portions are just right i've had both the thai and the euro food and were both spot on. It was there early this year and i just hope it's there when i get back. it is situated near mikes shopping mall on the same side. opposite the apex hotel next to the big open area where if you walk through you end up at tipp plaza. well worth a try.

Thanks for the review, keep up the good work.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."