IGNORED

Dynasty Inn / resort

sexy beast

Dynasty inn on soi 13. The room I stayed in was small but comfortable, 24 hour room service, good food, it has a small pool on the roof top, GF.

Dynasty Resort I have stayed here many times, good large rooms with big bed, good food but not 24 hours, lovely pool, GF.

The location is about 5 mins from central Pattaya 313485763_31e2cdbc8d.jpg

http://www.dynastyinn.com

Lowest Rates at Sawasdee.com or

Agoda.com

I stayed at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 last december/January. 1200 baht per night. Rooms were nice if a bit basic, the telly was shit and the pool on the roof is tiny but it's also quiet so you have it to yourself alot of the time. Very friendly staff.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Stayed here a few times, not a bad place, balcony leaves allot to be desired as it looks over the *car park

is it really true there rate is the same all year?

Stayed here a few times, not a bad place, balcony leaves allot to be desired as it looks over the *car park

is it really true there rate is the same all year?

Scott, I had a room at the front with a view of soi 13 and a construction site.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

• 2 months later...
Dynasty Resort I have stayed here many times, good large rooms with big bed, good food but not 24 hours, lovely pool, GF.

Stayed here a few times, but always in the main hotel. Can anyone let me know what the bungalows round the pool are like. Will be out soon, with company, and might try one out this time if I get good feedback on them. Also would be grateful if anyone knows the rates, as it is not on the website.

Cheers.

soisix-ani.gif

Always seem to stay at the Dynasty Inn for aleast part of my trip .

can not add much more than whats been said , the room rates the same all year round ,

and the now have in room safes .

Have booked for April .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"